Moderator Michelle?

Originally posted by outahere
This is just slightly off topic, but while reading this thread I learned that Rae decided to leave. Can anyone point me to what caused that? I really enjoyed reading her posts, and especially the back and forth between her and Andy.

I second this request. I was off the disboards for a while and when I came back I asked about Fidelio. I was surprised that Rae didn't respond. I found out that she was no longer here and then I found out that Michele was banned.

What happened with Rae!!

sue

This is just slightly off topic, but while reading this thread I learned that Rae decided to leave. Can anyone point me to what caused that?
What happened with Rae!!

Rae had a difference of opinion with Dis Board management. She views certain personal principles as being too sacred to dismiss. Rae literally "fought" for the freedoms we cherish, and in her view certain rights were being violated. Apparently the differences were irreconcilable and she left. I honestly don't know whether or not she's lurking. But I miss her dearly...

Originally posted by Buckaroo's Dad
I honestly don't know whether or not she's lurking. But I miss her dearly...

peepwallA.gif
239.gif

From the last e-mail I received from Rae, she is not even lurking on the DIS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter