• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

moderator...help me get my title back. (update) :)

*Fantasia*

<font color=royalblue>Nothing beats a nice clean-c
Hi! I'm happy that I have been tagged by a wonderful Tag Fairy...but what happened to my title- "Dream Catcher"? Will there be any way of putting that under my sn without alternating what the Tag Fairy put? Thank you for your help.

Telly
:)

If you change it yourself, you will loose the color, but if you ask a tag fairy, they MIGHT change it for you, I think they will if you ask. You can ask on the Community Board, I heard that the Tag Fairies hang out there more.

Hi!!

You know what...I guess Tag Fairies visit this board as well!! They saw me and read me!! And I think they tagged me again!!
Wow!!

Tag Fairies...where ever you are....THANK YOU!! I knew you're always there for me!! AND...I STILL...BELIEVE!!!...ALWAYS :) I hope you have a wonderful Pixie Day!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Yes, the TF's do come here too, just saying that they are more common to tag on the Comunnity Board, or that is what I heard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter