Moderate Resorts Shampoo & Conditioner?

TimPaulaDisney08

Earning My Ears
Do the moderate resorts (FW Cabin) have shampoo & conditioner in the rooms? I assume so but want to be sure if I don't pack it.

Do the moderate resorts (FW Cabin) have shampoo & conditioner in the rooms? I assume so but want to be sure if I don't pack it.

If I'm not mistaken, the moderates (including FW Cabin) have the shampoo/conditioner combined (the CSR has separate shampoo and conditioner). Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Can anybody confirm that? I saw a picture of the cabin w/ 1 bottle & that made me wonder. We stayed at WL last time. I can't use the combo--I'm a conditioner snob (thick, frizzy hair that is!).

You might want to try posting this over on the Camping thread. They may get you an answer quicker over there. Just a thought...

If you have problems with them replenishing it, you could always ask for more at the front desk or if you see the maid.

I have curly frizzy hair and really like the shampoo/conditioner combo they have at the mods and values (except for CSR). The cabins have the shampoo/conditioner combo as well. It's called H2O Plus. I also use a special gel that keeps my hair from looking like I'm trying to impersonate a deranged clown. :teeth:

All the WDW resorts carry H2O products which are great. The Values and Mods have the combo all in one, shampoo/conditioner. I need a seperate conditioner, so if I stay at a mod, I bring my own. The deluxe resorts have seperate shampoo & conditioner.
If you don't want to bring conditioner with you, you can take the resort boat over to the CR and buy some in the 4th floor gift shop.

All the WDW resorts carry H2O products which are great. The Values and Mods have the combo all in one, shampoo/conditioner. I need a seperate conditioner, so if I stay at a mod, I bring my own. The deluxe resorts have seperate shampoo & conditioner.
If you don't want to bring conditioner with you, you can take the resort boat over to the CR and buy some in the 4th floor gift shop.

True, except the CSR carries the separate shampoo and conditioner. I believe, if I'm not mistaken, that I've seen the H20 products in all of the resort gift shops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter