Moderate Resort or Contemporary?

I personally would have used the extra to book at the WL. We stayed at CR once and left early because it was so bad. We were in one of the garden wings so the Tower might be different. We could hear everything that was being said by the people in the room above us and anyone walking down the hall. Yes the room was nice and big but I value my sleep and didn't like hearing so much noise, I've never had that problem at any of the other resorts. And when I called the front desk you would have thought that they would have called the noisy neighbors or somehow asked them to quiet down but no such luck. We like the WL because you can take a boat to MK and hop the monorail from there and I think a boat also goes to CR. Unfortunately, for us, the CR was a big disappointment because I had always wanted to stay there but I know some people absolutely love it. You can hear/read ten great reports on any resort and ten bad reports on the same resort - luck of the draw I suppose.

I hope your stay is 110% magical! The location and Chef Mickey's are great!!
pixiedust:

You are correct with the ten vs ten - I find that everywhere...haha.

WL was only about $100 less, so I figured Contemporary was a no brainer - but I guess there are no no brainers when it comes to Disney.

Have stayed at the CR many times and love it. It is our favorite resort; however, on our upcoming trip the kids picked the poly so we are going to give it a try this time.

Have a great time at the CR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter