• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Model units

The DVC sales center is located at SSR (Saratoga Springs Resort) and that's where the model rooms are. I've heard though that if you ask nicely at the front desk of any resort and a room is empty they'll let you take a peek.

There is also a model unit at BWV that is open from the boardwalk itself- you don't go into the hotel for this one. It's just past the gift shop, before you get to Jellyrolls, if memory serves correctly.

And affirming what prior poster said, we got a room tour of both VWL and kidani from the front desk staff. We made sure to stop by in the evening after dinner (thus not peak check-in time) and it was no problem at all.

I think the SSR DVC Sales Center has the most model rooms, including the new model room for VGF. But they also have SSR, Aulani, and Kidani maybe.

I am dying to see OKW and BC. I'm worried they are usually packed-- but it's worth a shot, especially because we'll be at BWV anyway. We're splitting at SSR so we'll have to check it out.

I am dying to see OKW and BC. I'm worried they are usually packed-- but it's worth a shot, especially because we'll be at BWV anyway. We're splitting at SSR so we'll have to check it out.

If you've seen a BWV unit (there are models open daily), then you've seen BCV, the villas are almost identical except for slight tweaks of the color palate.

When at VWL in a studio, I waited until I saw mouse keeping outside a two bedroom checking out...and politely asked to see!

OKW are the largest units and the least amount of points...we love it...BUT no real counter service, only one mug refill station, no zero entry pool, love the laundry for the studios (at the quiet pools, and main pool), love the golf course view and boat to DTD...we took a bus over before we rented and walked around...oh yea...no elevators...we like top floor and will admit after a long day at the parks, sometimes it is a struggle getting strollers up the stairs...but we wouldn't trade off top floor location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter