Model Buildings

trogdor

Earning My Ears
Hello,
I recently scrapped my model railroad and want to replace it with a scale model of Main Street U.S.A in Florida. In order to do this, I will need to build custom models.
The reason I'm here is that no mater where I look I can not find any measurements for these buildings weather they be full blueprints of simply a height/width to build off of. If anyone could provide me with (or point me in the direction of) anything that may help, it would be much appreciated.

-Trogdor

P.S. I will be posting pictures when I'm done.

I don't know anything on where you would find that information. I know that they are built to look like 2 story buildings but are actually only 2 stories- they have scaled fronts on them. I believe they are part of one of the multi-park tours and you might get info there. Otherwise you could always explain what you want to do in an email to guest relations and see if they can give you any information (I know they give out recipes but not sure about these kind of things).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter