• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mod podge

figment41

DIS Veteran
Help please

I am trying to make a frame. I am mod podging a poem on the wooden frame but it only covers part of the frame. On the rest of the frame I want to use paint markers to decorate and write names etc.

Will the mod podge smear the paint? Do I have to wait for the mod podge to dry and then write on top of the mod podge? But then it won't be sealed?

Thanks

A paint pen should be fine to use with mod podge. Just make sure the pen is alcohol or oil based. Don't use a regular sharpie marker or anything water based or it could smear. If you're worried about it, you could also try it out on a scrap first just to make sure it doesn't smear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter