Mobility issues - Should I change ressies?

Ruana74864

Earning My Ears
I will be on my own at Disney and have mobility issues. I will be on an ECV. I have ressies for Liberty Tavern. Grand Floridian 1900 Park Faire, and Coral Reef Epcot. The Grand Floridian is the only place I will have to leave the park I'm in to eat. Should I change any of these ressies? How long should I give myself to get from parks to GF. I really want to keep this ressie because I want to be sure to get picture of Cinderella for Granddaughter age 3.

You can take the monorail from MK to the grand floridian. I would allow 30 minutes. You can also see Cinderella in Toon Town at the character greeting area.

I ahve only had dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern and we like dit so much we booked it again this year.

Don't change any of them. You will be accommodated whether you wish to stay in the ECV or transfer to a chair. Enjoy your meals.

Thank you both. I appreciate your help. Going on my own makes me a little nervous about time etc. I am comfortable with my problem and I can transfer on and off my scooter with no help easily. My problem is standing for any length of time. (more than 5 minutes or so). I had to take advantage of the chance to see the world. The school where I teach is paying the airfare to a convention before I go to the world.

I remember the restrooms at LTT being up a narrow flight of stairs. I'm not sure how they accommdate guests in wheelcharis who need to use the facilities.

I wouldn't change any of the reservations BUT I would certainly call the Dining Reservation # back to let them know (unless, of course you already did) and let them know you have "mobility issues" so they can accommodate you in whatever you need... I've been to many, many restaurants and I do believe they are all w/c accessible. HAVE FUN!!!

Don't change any of them. You'll be well accomodated in all Disney restaurants.

For the sake of convenience, I'd make sure your 1900 Park Faire day is the same day as your MK park day, since MK is the closest park to Grand Floridian and the monorail ride from the park to GF will only take 30 minutes or so (including loading time).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter