MobileMagic question

melificent

Mouseketeer
Hi! Tried to find an answer, but either I'm not searching the right terms or this hasn't been asked.

I went to WDW in November. Linked my tickets in MobileMagic and have a virtual card in my Google Wallet (even though there's nothing left on those tickets).

I'm going back in January. I added my new tickets and linked them up on My Disney Experience. My question is: Do I have to do anything in MobileMagic / my Google Wallet? Essentially, is that linking to my account (like a MagicBand) or is it linking to the specific ticket? If it's the latter I'll need to delete and replace, right?

Hi! Tried to find an answer, but either I'm not searching the right terms or this hasn't been asked.

I went to WDW in November. Linked my tickets in MobileMagic and have a virtual card in my Google Wallet (even though there's nothing left on those tickets).

I'm going back in January. I added my new tickets and linked them up on My Disney Experience. My question is: Do I have to do anything in MobileMagic / my Google Wallet? Essentially, is that linking to my account (like a MagicBand) or is it linking to the specific ticket? If it's the latter I'll need to delete and replace, right?
The Disney MagicMobile pass will automatically access the new ticket you linked to your account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter