• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mobile park question

chrisann

DIS Veteran
I wasn't sure where to put this question, are there mobile parks that are family friendly in Florida? We're looking into buying one but want to make sure it's not a 55+ community so our family and friends can use it. I've been looking online, but the only one's I'm finding are in the 55+ community parks. Thanks!

Well, my aunt owns a mobile home in Port Orange, FL. She's been looking to sell it, but no one will buy a mobile home in FL right now (go figure), so I could ask if she still wants to sell. :) I'll ask her if she knows of other mobile home parks that aren't 55+ (hers isn't b/c she has lived there since her now-grown daughter was little).

Are you looking to live in a family-friendly park or use one as a vacation home? ---Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter