Mobile ordering with multiple food allergies/covid

casjen

DIS Veteran
Hello,

I have multiple food allergies and two are not commonly listed on the current allergy menus (onion and garlic). I'm hoping they still allow you in the food court or to the register to order or talk to a chef? Anyone have experience with this? I arrive tomorrow thanks!

Resort quick-service venues don't post their allergy menus online so you have no option other than to talk to a chef/manager. DH can't have gluten and we haven't had a problem doing this at Riviera, Contemporary, and Wilderness Lodge. At both resort and park QS spots, we've seen a family or two go to a register to place their orders. FWIW, I think denying you the option of speaking with chef about your allergy might violate the ADA so if a regular cast member seems reluctant, ask for the manager.

We were just there and a few restaurants that didn’t have the allergy options on the app- my dh just asked a CM at the entrance and they helped him- it was no problem

They should still have at least one CM at a register, you may find it hard to believe, but not everyone has a smart phone, so they do still have a way for those who do not to order. Or to simply assist those who are having issues using the app. Obviously the app is the preferred less/no contact option, but they will do their best to work with you.

Hello,

I have multiple food allergies and two are not commonly listed on the current allergy menus (onion and garlic). I'm hoping they still allow you in the food court or to the register to order or talk to a chef? Anyone have experience with this? I arrive tomorrow thanks!
You can order at all quick services at the counter and obviously ask to speak with a coordinator about your allergies. They just encourage the use of MO to cut down on close contact with CMs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter