• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mobile ordering with magic band?

ClapYourHands

DIS Veteran
If I'm staying on property, can I do mobile ordering without a credit card on me? I'd love to charge quick service back to my room via magic band and skip the line.

It doesn’t allow you to pay with the magic band from your phone but will charge the order to whatever card you have saved when doing your online check in so you don’t physically need the credit card with you

If I'm staying on property, can I do mobile ordering without a credit card on me? I'd love to charge quick service back to my room via magic band and skip the line.

Mobile ordering is done from your phone and charges the credit card you put there immediately. Anyone, on or off site, can do mobile ordering.

If you're onsite, you can use your magic band to charge all your meals back to your room, but you would have to use the regular order line to do so.

I apologize if this is hijacking the thread, but can you mobile order if you have the DDP? In other words, are you able to use a dining credit?

I do wish that they would implement being able to charge to the room for mobile ordering.

We charge to the room all week and then pay off the balance with a gift card (we get a lot of perks buying gift cards).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter