Mobile ordering at sanaa

Carolnole

Earning My Ears
I had a Sanaa res. for months that I modified by 30 minutes on the ADR debacle day, so it's gone and I haven't been able to get it back (several reservation finders going though). My question is: if we come from AK and mobile order, is there a place we can sit and eat at the lodge and watch the animals? I have never been there, but I have seen pics if a large balcony area overlooking what, I think, is the Savannah. Would that be something we would have access to if we're not staying there?

I want to add about eating at the lounge areas, etc. at Kidani that there is a drink refill station for resort mugs in the gift shop in the lobby. It's on the far right when you enter the store, and not evident unless you know it is there.

I would also suggest keeping your eyes open. I also lost my Sanaa reservation in that mess, and have since gotten a replacement (Christmas Eve) reservation. I have see a couple pop up. So keep looking!

Good info. We are actually staying at Kidani Village but I dropped the ball and failed to realize that Sanaa was TS and needed an ADR so we are without at the moment, so mobile order ToGo will be our recourse one evening for sure. So we can eat in the lounge or take it back to our room if we like.

I would also suggest keeping your eyes open. I also lost my Sanaa reservation in that mess, and have since gotten a replacement (Christmas Eve) reservation. I have see a couple pop up. So keep looking!
We will be there Christmas Eve as well! Lost ours and used **************** to find us a new one.

Using touringplans free reservation finder, I was able to pick up Sanaa a few days ago. Yesterday, I was also able to snag Topolinos on NYE at 8pm. That one was shocking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter