Mobile Magic...worth it?

*TheWigs*

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used the Mobile Magic application from Verizon? It looks kind of cool :cool1: How did it work out...thumbs up :thumbsup2 or not worth it :sad2:

I liked having it! It was nice to check the wait times for rides and fastpass availability. But us the best for us was having the character meet times. When I was able to finally meet the Beast I thought it was worth it! Also allowed us to meet Jessie and Woody with a very short wait.

We got it for our trip last August and we used it alot. Once we got to the park we were able to see wait times and fast pass availability so we knew which way we should go to maximize our time there. We also went in January & found we didnt need use it as much since the parks were not that crowded. Just this past June we went again & again we used it alot since the parks were crowded. I would say if you are going at a time when the parks will be crowded it definitely is worth it!

:thumbsup2 from us! We thought it was worth it when we were there last week. It is nice to see if fastpasses are still available, and what time they are being issued for. The character greeting times were nice too- just type in a character and find out if they will be in the park that day, and what time(s). I think it was a real timesaver for us. Totally worth the $$!

Can you get it for the iPod Touch? I also will have a Moto Droid, but I already heard it won't work on that phone.

I used it for my past two trips and it was always accurate. The only downfall is that it doesn't show wait times during EMH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter