MNSSP Question...

b8nker

Earning My Ears
We will be at DisneyWorld in two weeks. My question is:

Is the MNSSP mainly for little kids? We have a 11 and 15 year old and I am concerned this more for littler kids. Please advise. Thank you!

I've heard it's fun for all ages! Maybe some of the Dis experts will post a link to easywdw's review.

My husband and I did it last year (with no children) and we loved it! The parade was awesome and so were the fireworks (which you can only see at the party) and free candy :) if nothing else the lines are shorter if they want to ride stuff.

We will be at DisneyWorld in two weeks. My question is:

Is the MNSSP mainly for little kids? We have a 11 and 15 year old and I am concerned this more for littler kids. Please advise. Thank you!

Personally I think it's more for older kids. Haha I just tried to take my four year old and every kid is different but he was so tired and wiped by 9 which isn't unusual I just thought with all the activity he'd be fine but it was raining and the parade was delayed that he was cranky and everything.

Those ages are probably perfect since they can stay up and enjoy. It's more individual though. If you're kids like Halloween, Dressing up and watching parades, meeting characters that are rare, etc. they will love it. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Perfect! Thanks for everyone's input and the link. This was exactly what I was needing to know! Thank You!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter