Mnsshp

bkb91

Earning My Ears
I'm currently trying to plan out our days for our Sept 23-Oct1 trip.

This will be the first time in attendance to the halloween party. Based on previous years, the party should (cross my fingers) be on the 26th (a Friday) and the 28th (a Sunday).

Any one have recommendations of one date over the other? Thanks!

:cool1:

In recent years, late-September party nights have been very crowded, if not sellouts. The beginning of F&W and I think a marathon occur near the same time. Sunday has the better chance of being less crowded I would think.

We went to our first MNSSHP this last Oct and was told by a CM that Sunday parties tend to be less crowded than Friday parties. A CM said that Friday and Sat night's are more attended by locals as there is no school the next day.

We thought the Sunday party we went to was crowded for the parade, fireworks and character meet and greets. The rides had little to no wait and food eateries were not busy at all. I walked into Gaston's with no wait, LM no wait, all the Mountains with no wait and candy lines with little wait.

We waited for the second parade and lined up about 45min prior to get a front row seat by the hub. I thought crowds for the parade and fireworks were crowded but well worth it.

Thanks! I was really thinking that might be the case but wanted to make sure... :)

:):):)

The ToT race is Oct 3 this year, so you should be fine for your dates. The parties around the race weekends always sell out, but you should be fine. Honestly if you can afford it, go to both parties. We go to two each year and try for a third if there are three close together in late Sept. I can't imagine trying to get everything done in one party! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter