• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Mnsshp

mystery-me

Earning My Ears
First of all the real me has another log in on this site but wanted to remain anonymous on this question.

My DH likes to cross dress and his ultimate dream would be to be able to wear an Alice dress to Disneyworld. He has mobility problems and so will be in a wheelchair for most of the time and at other times will be walking with a walking stick. So no real way the kids could confuse him as the real Alice.

Do you think we would be allowed into MNSSHP with him as Alice and me wearing a Minnie Mouse dress which I made myself.

We are staying on Disney Property so would be using the buses to get there as well.

For what it's worth, I saw men dressed as female characters at last year's MNSSHP...I can't imagine it would be a problem.

It's not very controversial...and it's not really funny.

What a waste of all that bother. You could have done so much better.

First of all the real me has another log in on this site but wanted to remain anonymous on this.

You'd have been anonymous without announcing you wanted to be anonymous. Not sure why you felt you needed to confess that you created an ID to ask this? No one would have known. We'd have just thought it was someone new to the boards.

Disney allows adults to wear Disney costumes at the party so I doubt if there would be a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter