Mnsshp

lar42

Ready for Pixi Dust!
Just bought my tix for Halloween night party!! We had so much fun last year that the DH and kids wanted to go back again this year pirate:

Thanks to dis board for giving me the heads up tix were on sale......I thought it was friday!! The cast member wanted to know how I found out they were on sale a day early....told her disboards!!

Countdown is on :cheer2:

got mine today too just about 15 min's ago for Sept 15th. Can't wait this is our first time going

Just bought my tix for Halloween night party!! We had so much fun last year that the DH and kids wanted to go back again this year pirate:

Thanks to dis board for giving me the heads up tix were on sale......I thought it was friday!! The cast member wanted to know how I found out they were on sale a day early....told her disboards!!

Countdown is on :cheer2:

How did you get them? I went online at Disney.com and can't find them on sale. They usually have a link from the event page each year but it is not there.

:thumbsup2 I got mine for Halloween, too!!!!! :banana::cool1:

For some reason she couldn't sell them to me for 10/29--wasn't in the computer....will try again tomorrow. Only cost me $276 and 40 minutes on hold------but I got 'em.

Call 407 W-DISNEY

I got mine for september 22nd but they said they mail em to you. I found that odd as we have a package already and will be arriving there anyways

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter