Mnsshp

janie91

Mouseketeer
We are planning our first visit to MNNSHP, does anyone have advice for newbies? Where to watch the parade and catch the entertainment etc.? We've been to Disney 2 other times pretty recently and want to really focus on the party during that evening at MK. Thanks for all your help.

I've never been there and this will be my first time too. I've heard to watch the parade from Frontierland.

Lori

Hi all, I have a question , and forgive me if this is a dumb "dah" question! but I honestly don't know this.. :confused3 What exactly is this party?
I understand that you need a seperate ticket to the MK that night, but here is my *dumb* question, do you ALSO need to use a 1 day park admission tkt PLUS your seperate "special" tkt? to get in? :confused3
any info on this would be great :goodvibes , I am not sure if we are getting hopper tkts, and need to figure out how many day base tkts we need.

We went to MNSSHP last year on the first night it was held (Yeah!!). Aside from our first trip to WDW, it was the most "magical" experience we have had. Characters were EVERYWHERE, costume watching was so much fun, there were virtually no lines for the attractions, the little ones were trick-or-treating, etc. If possible, take a costume to wear, not just the kids, but Mom & Dad, too. My favorite adult costumes while at MNSSHP was a couple dressed as Mary Poppins and Bert. There was another woman with them and I don't remember EXACTLY who she was, but she made a great version of Julie Andrews from The Princess Diaries.

To answer some of the other questions - it is a separate ticket event. The park closes early on the day of the party, and only those with party tickets are admitted, or allowed to remain in the park - whatever the case may be.

I HIGHLY recommend this event!! :jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter