MNSSHP with 10 year old-advice

tigertamm

Feel the Magic
I am going to bring my 10 year old niece to Disney for the first weekend in Oct. We will have a few hours on Friday night, All day and night Saturday and till noon on Sunday. I am planning on getting a three day pass for each of us. We have tickets to MNSSHP for Saturday night. I have not made any dining plans and we are staying at Old Key West. I think you can enter the party at 4:00pm with your party ticket. How would you make the most of the trip? What parks, what must do rides, would you make dining plans or wing it? Tell me what you think, please.

Take it easy the day of the MNSSHP.

She is older than my niece but we had a quiet day planned and she still had a nap during the party. She slept in and then we had breakfast and went to TL for a few hours then had dinner at 1900 Park Fare then the party.

You can get in at 4pm with your MNSSHP ticket.

Well with a short trip, it doesn't make sense to take it easy on park day. But you might want to limit this trip to 2 parks only and spend the friday at 1 park, then Saturday at the other, do the MK from 4pm on, and Sunday go early to the first park... Then when you return home, catch up on rest and sleep.. :goodvibes Ususally we can do 2-3 days all day before we get burnt out, so we always plan party early in our stay

Thanks Guys!
Planning on Epcot the first night-late night hours
Early Saturday at Hollywood Studios
Go to MK at 4 for the early entry to MNSSHP till midnight
AK last day till departure for 8pm flight home
All parks in not quite 2 and a half days!

I am sure we will be exhausted, but have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter