• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MNSSHP-Who is going in October?!

We will be going Oct 2. We will probably eat at Cosmic Ray's so that we have plenty of time for the party. My two youngest will be dressing up but haven't decided what to be yet.

Is this the thread where I request cool, non-rainy weather for the party on 10/1?????? I know this is an October thread, but can I also add 9/29 to that request??????????

My Fairy Godmother costume is kind of toasty, but I NEED pics in front of the carriage.........

We are going Tuesday, October 20. We are not dressing up. Dining at Crystal Palace before event.

We will be there the 6th also and dining at Tony's. Wanted the Plaza, but no avail. see you there:goodvibes

November 1st, me and my family including marianas00, will be dressing up as the pirates family, IDK about the eating

We are planning October 20th, haven't puchased the tickets yet, still trying to decide whether to risk buying early and possibly getting rain or wait and risk the tickets selling out. There are 14 of us. We do have ressies at Crystal Palace for 5:45

We are going on Oct 15th Our Aniv of 8 years. I think we are just going to get some black pirate T shirts. I might get some from POTC or from the Deadliest Catch site. We are suposed to eat at Tony's but have not seen very good reviews. My other option might be the Grand Floridian Cafe.
Lexi

We are going October 8. No ADRs that day. I think we'll take it easy at the hotel most of the day, so DD 2 1/2 can make it through most of the party. We were going to skip it because we thought she was too young, but she saw a video of the parade and insists that we go. Keep your fingers crossed for no meltdowns.

We are going on the 12th. I am hoping to be Maleficent with my friends as the Prince, Aurora, and the fairies.

Planning on Oct. 2nd; we're arriving early that day & thought this would be a fun way to begin our 1st Disney trip. :goodvibes Still not sure if dressing up or not, but tossing a few ideas around. ;)

We are going on Oct 15th Our Aniv of 8 years. I think we are just going to get some black pirate T shirts. I might get some from POTC or from the Deadliest Catch site. We are suposed to eat at Tony's but have not seen very good reviews. My other option might be the Grand Floridian Cafe.
Lexi

We celebrate our 21st anniversary this year on October 15th! :thumbsup2

Oct 8 we have ADR at LTT

We're partying on the 8th, too!

We are going October 8. No ADRs that day. I think we'll take it easy at the hotel most of the day, so DD 2 1/2 can make it through most of the party. We were going to skip it because we thought she was too young, but she saw a video of the parade and insists that we go. Keep your fingers crossed for no meltdowns.

As I said above, we're going to MNSSHP on the 8th, too. Like you, we are not doing any ADRs that day. Right now, we have a short morning at AK planned - return to resort no later than noon - r and r - maybe counter service at food court before we leave for MK around 3:30 p.m.

We hope to be at the party Oct. 27th. I don't think we will be doing TS that night, just find a quick bite sometime that evening.

Plans finally set :woohoo::banana::cool1::yay:

Thurs, Oct. 8th
Wispering Canyon @ 2
Boat ~ MK for MNSSHP

This will be our 5th party but we are taking 3 teens that have never been, they are such neglected boys. Now to decide what to dress up as.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter