• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MNSSHP.. Who is going and when??

I'm hoping for Sept 21. I haven't bought the tickets yet so it's not definate yet.

We'll be there on 10/31 (Halloween) for our very first MNSSHP! We have ADRs for LTT at 4:15 that day. So excited! :goodvibes

Hi, we're going Oct. 12th, it's a Friday and one of the "no special advance price" ticket dates, but it's my daughter's 7th Birthday (and the first day we'll be there, so we wanted to "Disney t'il We Die" that day!)

Can I expect it to be really busy that night because it's on a Friday?

We will see you there. Our daughtrers actually birthday is the 12th also, Last year we found it to be more crowded on the weekend night rather than during the week. We will be there on the 11th also so we plan to do the pictures and such that night when we figure it will be less crowded.

sept 28:banana:

hopefully they will have more characters out this year!! Please bring out Gaston, kingdom hearts characters, snow white witch, etcc...but especially gaston:)

We will be there Oct. 8. I couldn't get LTT so had to settle for CP. :sick: I guess I need to call back and see if there have been any cancellations.

Tickets in hand for MNSSHP 10/18, My DD's (4) first halloween party, did the christmas party last year!!!!!! :banana:

Just found out tonight we're going! We went twice last year and had a blast! I'll book for September 14 (my birthday) if we can get the resort we want. :cool1:

Family of 4 first-timers on 9/28. We just got out tickets last week. I am SO excited...and our DS's have NO idea we're even going!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter