MNSSHP-Tips, Tricks, Secrets newbies should know (from the 2009 party!)

Yes. Get the "special" MNSSHP Photopass as you will get a discount with it as well.

Yes, you can combine more than 1 photo pass on a CD.

And there are photographers all over the park!! You will not miss them. We got ours at the entrance. A great photo-op with the pumpkins in the background :)

Just to lessen the confusion, they offer a discount with the MNSSHP photopass PRINTS...40% but you will not get any discount if you decide to buy the photopass CD instead.

Just to lessen the confusion, they offer a discount with the MNSSHP photopass PRINTS...40% but you will not get any discount if you decide to buy the photopass CD instead.

Do you still get the 40% off if you order the pictures from the MNSSHP photopass from the website after you're home or do you have to get them while you're still on site?

Yes. Get the "special" MNSSHP Photopass as you will get a discount with it as well.

Yes, you can combine more than 1 photo pass on a CD.

And there are photographers all over the park!! You will not miss them. We got ours at the entrance. A great photo-op with the pumpkins in the background :)

Thanks! :thumbsup2

Do you still get the 40% off if you order the pictures from the MNSSHP photopass from the website after you're home or do you have to get them while you're still on site?

You can wait till you get home. They let you use the discount code only one time so be sure of what you want to order.

You can wait till you get home. They let you use the discount code only one time so be sure of what you want to order.

Do you get the 40% off on only one print, or your entire order?

And are you still able to check to make sure your pictures are there at Exposition Hall before you leave the party? Even if you aren't buying them yet?

Thanks!

Do you get the 40% off on only one print, or your entire order?

And are you still able to check to make sure your pictures are there at Exposition Hall before you leave the party? Even if you aren't buying them yet?

Thanks!

You get the party discount on all prints.

Yes, I believe you can look at the photos before you leave the party even if you aren't buying them there.

WOOHOO! We'll be there 9/11-9/20, staying at POP, and are going to the party 9/15 and maybe 9/18!!! I'm so excited!!!:dance3:

lanasboys, we will be staying at POP 9/11-9/21, and going to the party 9/15! What a coincidence!!
:thumbsup2

We'll be at the party on the 15th too! :banana:
Are ya'll dressing up? We don't, but I might buy a pair of ears to wear that night...we're in it for the candy! :thumbsup2

See you all there on the 15th! Our first party. We don't really dress up....ears or t-shirt, but we'll have a good time.

You get the party discount on all prints.

Yes, I believe you can look at the photos before you leave the party even if you aren't buying them there.

Great, thank you! :thumbsup2 I always like to double check on all Photopass stuff while I still have the chance in the park, just in case some of them got lost and can be retrieved right away. But I usually go ahead and buy a couple and get the free print with the MYW package so I wasn't sure if you could look at them without buying in Exposition Hall.

This is going to be my families first time at MNSSHP. We have been to MVMCP 15 years straight and LOVE it. I am really excited to go to the halloween party! We are planning on going to the 9/11 party and MK on 9/12 for my birthday!!!:cool1: I am thinking about making my own tinkerbell costume which I'm totally stoaked about. I do have a few questions:

1. Does anyone know if the fairies dress up or should I get them before the party starts (around 4-ish?)

2. Is the face painting free?

3. Which parade should we go to so that we can have maximum park/character time.

See you all there on the 15th! Our first party. We don't really dress up....ears or t-shirt, but we'll have a good time.

Sounds like there's gonna be a bunch of DISers there that night! :cool1:
Don't feel awkward about not dressing up...just get a map and enjoy your first party.

This is the extent of my "dressing up"
d1-20.jpg

This was taken at last year's party.

icon_mickey_halloween.gif
*OOOH - one big tip I got last year was to keep a mini flashlight with you
icon_mickey_halloween.gif

(so you can read the map because it does tend to get dark during the party!)*

I had these on another thread, but I'll post them here too...they're from the September 9th Party last year!
I thought they would help put everyone in the mood! :thumbsup2
2888223471_7103a991cc.jpg
2889061740_608b4cb5b8.jpg
2889061932_b4e0c1173e.jpg

2889062276_75083457bc.jpg
2889062714_b065dbd08a.jpg

2889062852_a567fb5472.jpg
2888229847_47235e91db.jpg

2888230379_d138fd3650.jpg
2888230431_9b9dbbb15d.jpg

2889063760_c87eea77b1.jpg
2888230703_cabd6caac5.jpg

2889064058_abacb9f0a8.jpg
2889064132_9fce331bbd.jpg

2889064302_c41ec0933e.jpg
2888231209_24c4322161.jpg

2888231277_67f1a5ea86.jpg
2888231399_76abbe94f2.jpg

2888231529_bce4f7acbb.jpg
2889064656_1d03407f24.jpg

2888231307_9f0c8f6d42.jpg
2889064902_e3fea80642.jpg

2889065148_301da640f1.jpg
2888228659_65a5fa5267.jpg

:love: those pics....we took dd to the party on Halloween night last year and there was so much we missed! We took her on a bunch of the rides as that was the only day we were at the parks, we left the next day to board the Magic for 7 days!! :banana: This year we are going down for a week and will be doing the party on our last night. I am looking forward to doing more of the fun stuff and less of the rides.

Awesome pics Choirchic!!! Helps to get me even more excited!!! Just booked MNSSHP today for October 8th, will be our first party at WDW! Thanks everyone for all of the helpful tips!

Awesome pics ~ they worked their magic, and I'm in the Halloween mood! Can't wait for MNSSHP on Oct 6!
*Boo to you!*

:love: those pics.....

Awesome pics Choirchic!!! Helps to get me even more excited!!! Just booked MNSSHP today for October 8th, will be our first party at WDW! Thanks everyone for all of the helpful tips!

Thank you for the pictures, choirchic!! I'm so excited! :dance3:

Awesome pics ~ they worked their magic, and I'm in the Halloween mood! Can't wait for MNSSHP on Oct 6!
*Boo to you!*

Thanks! I've gotta say that party really was some of the most fun I've had in Disney! We can't wait to go back! :cheer2:

Very cool pics....Can't wait...

I do have one question...I ordered my tickets and I have them on will call...
can I change my mind and have them mailed to my house and pay the extra cash???

Thanks

Great thread! Thanks for all the wonderful tips! We are going to our very first MNSSHP on September 4th! When we booked our trip we had no idea that the first night of MNSSHP actually fell on our last day....the minute I found out I got online and ordered tickets! :thumbsup2

After reading through everything I'm super excited about the opportunity to get a photo taken with all 7 of the dwarfs at one time!

27 more days til I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street USA! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter