• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MNSSHP tickets-best to print or pick up at will call?

we printed them , they are in my togo folder ,

** I am assuming we can use our regular park passes for fast passes since we will be getting a 5day pass anyway ?

** That will only work if you have USED that ticket for admission to MK on that same day.
Park tickets will not activate FP machines if they have not been activated
(used for admission) at that park's entrance gate that day.

When I ordered my tickets I elected to have them held at will-call, I'm one that likes to save money however and whenever I can :goodvibes The very nice CM asked for my email address to send me a receipt but I never received one. Should I be worried that my tickets won't be there? :scared: I've thought about calling and checking to make sure there are tickets in my name but haven't done so yet, should I? They showed up on my credit card bill so I know it went through. Forgive my paranoia :crazy2:

op, i printed mine for sure. i read that i would have to pick them up at will call at the park, so i didn't want to waste any time in another line. if they had the option of the tickets being picked up at my hotel, then i would have considered will call. besides, i like to have all of my travel stuff organized in a folder. having the tickets in hand has put my mind at ease.

One issue with printing them is that they will not be useable for the purpose of redeeming FPs, if you enter the park at 4:00p and intend to get them for use before 7:00p.

i thought FPs were not available for holders of just the MNSSHP tickets, no matter if you got an actual ticket at will call or printed tickets at home? i thought you had to have an actual park admission ticket to get FPs between 4 and 7? :confused3 sorry, i'm new to this whole thing. :upsidedow

When I ordered my tickets I elected to have them held at will-call, I'm one that likes to save money however and whenever I can :goodvibes The very nice CM asked for my email address to send me a receipt but I never received one. Should I be worried that my tickets won't be there? :scared: I've thought about calling and checking to make sure there are tickets in my name but haven't done so yet, should I? They showed up on my credit card bill so I know it went through. Forgive my paranoia :crazy2:

Do you have the confirmation number?

If so, you'll be fine.

Raraavis, I've picked up party tickets at my resort many times. There is a concierge/guest services desk in every lobby.

i thought FPs were not available for holders of just the MNSSHP tickets, no matter if you got an actual ticket at will call or printed tickets at home? i thought you had to have an actual park admission ticket to get FPs between 4 and 7? :confused3 sorry, i'm new to this whole thing. :upsidedow

I don't know if anyone has ever checked and reported back.

There's no real reason why if the party ticket is scanned in at the front gate that
it would necessarily be excluded for FP, but, again, I don't
recall anyone reporting that they tried to actually get a FP with a party ticket card.

op, i printed mine for sure. i read that i would have to pick them up at will call at the park, so i didn't want to waste any time in another line. if they had the option of the tickets being picked up at my hotel, then i would have considered will call. besides, i like to have all of my travel stuff organized in a folder. having the tickets in hand has put my mind at ease.

Maybe this might help? :goodvibes

If you are staying at a WDW resort, you can print your tickets at home and them bring them over to guest services in your resort's lobby and they will give you your tickets right there. :cool1: No need to wait to get to the parks and chance a long line. :thumbsup2

There's no real reason why if the party ticket is scanned in at the front gate that
recall anyone reporting that they tried to actually get a FP with a party ticket card.

I'm like 95% sure that you can. I have a vague memory of my friend mentioning that she felt uncomfortable, like she was "skipping" the people in line when we were blowing through the FP return line, and she only had her party ticket at the MK, so she must have used it to get the FP. Unfortunately, I can't say that I'm 100% certain my memory is accurate.... we also went to Epcot that weekend so maybe the FP line memory is from there. But I feel like it was the BTMRR queue. So. Maybe yes, maybe no, maybe I'm crazy. I'll blame it on the fact that it was like 12 degrees in the park & our brains were growing ice crystals.

Sorry!

I ordered mine yesterday and will pick them up at will call. Our party is not until our last day, so we will have plenty of time to get them.

I ordered mine for the Oct 31st party. I was worried they would be sold out early. He said my only option was to have them mailed or pick them up at will-call. The problem with will-call if you're using the Disney bus system the bus drops you off at the front gate and not the ticket window. To save me the trouble I went ahead and had them sent to me. They arrived a couple weeks ago and they're hard credit card tickets with characters on them. They will make great souvineers. Plus it brought some Disney magic into the house when they arrived which is always a good thing. :)

I ordered mine for the Oct 31st party. I was worried they would be sold out early. He said my only option was to have them mailed or pick them up at will-call. The problem with will-call if you're using the Disney bus system the bus drops you off at the front gate and not the ticket window. To save me the trouble I went ahead and had them sent to me. They arrived a couple weeks ago and they're hard credit card tickets with characters on them. They will make great souvineers. Plus it brought some Disney magic into the house when they arrived which is always a good thing. :)

There are ticket windows just outside the MK gates that could do this for you.

There are ticket windows just outside the MK gates that could do this for you.

Yes. Tickets/Guest Relations/Will Call. See #9 below-

MK-Gates-RopeDrop_040912b.jpg

wow, great response times on here! thanks everyone for helping a newbie out. :thumbsup2

Maybe this might help? :goodvibes

If you are staying at a WDW resort, you can print your tickets at home and them bring them over to guest services in your resort's lobby and they will give you your tickets right there. :cool1: No need to wait to get to the parks and chance a long line. :thumbsup2

yep, staying at POP! :yay: but if i already printed out my tickets at home, i shouldn't need to get them from my hotel right?? is the benefit of trading in my paper printout for real tickets at my hotel that i would have an actual ticket that can fit into an FP machine (since i know my paper print out won't go into an FP machine)?

i wonder if FPs are really necessary on party nights. i've read that most rides are walk ons, though that might be for riding after 7pm (the official start of the party).

ok, i guess if you have a ticket that can fit into the FP machine, i can't see why it wouldn't work. i won't have that though; i will have my paper print outs.

Raraavis, I've picked up party tickets at my resort many times. There is a concierge/guest services desk in every lobby.

i just thought i read that the only place to get them from will call is at MK...:confused3

thanks everyone for the help! i'm not going to let myself worry about this (since i have a knack for worrying about things that are not worry worthy). if i can get an FP, great! if not, no biggie since we will be back at MK later in our trip. :p

1- but if i already printed out my tickets at home, i shouldn't need to get them from my hotel right??

2- is the benefit of trading in my paper printout for real tickets at my hotel that i would have an actual ticket that can fit into an FP machine (since i know my paper print out won't go into an FP machine)?

3- i wonder if FPs are really necessary on party nights. i've read that most rides are walk ons, though that might be for riding after 7pm (the official start of the party).

1- Correct.
2- Yes.
3- You won't need FP's DURING the party (they are not used during the party.)
What we are discussing is FP's during the time of 4PM until 7PM, when MK is still open to regular day guests (and Party guests are also being admitted.)

1- Correct.
2- Yes.
3- You won't need FP's DURING the party (they are not used during the party.)
What we are discussing is FP's during the time of 4PM until 7PM, when MK is still open to regular day guests (and Party guests are also being admitted.)

::yes::

I am totally organized, but left my tickets at home in
Chicago! CM at CS was so nice and was able to cancel and reprint for us, but now I will always just pick them up at my resort!

For what it's worth, I elected to use Will Call last year to prevent the possibility of forgetting my ticket at home. I got to the TTC around 3:30-3:45, on Halloween, and walked right up to the Will Call window with no wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter