MNSSHP tickets are available!

Do the tickets usually sell out quickly...we are booked for 9/21-9/27 but I am going to change dates of FD not available at the time and the halloween tickets are not transferable right? So I wanted to hold out till make sure I am sticking with those dates but don't want the, to sell out

One year, we purchased the tickets while we were there, for two nights actually. Other years, just to play it safe, we purchased ahead of time. I think you will be ok as long as you stay away from Friday nights.

leigh1545 said:
Do the tickets usually sell out quickly...we are booked for 9/21-9/27 but I am going to change dates of FD not available at the time and the halloween tickets are not transferable right? So I wanted to hold out till make sure I am sticking with those dates but don't want the, to sell out

I had this situation just last year. I bought Halloween tickets and then changed our travel dates so we could get free dining. I called the reservations number and explained and they were able to void the original tickets and re-purchase for the correct date as long as the new date has available tickets for sale. And it was at no extra fee unless you want the tickets mailed to you and then they charge you $5. Each ticket is assigned to a specific person so you can't try to sell them to someone else but if there are tickets available for the date you want to change to, they did it for us (a family of 4) and our two other families traveling with us (each a family of 4). Hope this helps. It takes a little time on the phone but well worth it if you already bought your party tickets and don't want to pay for for a set you can't use or sell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter