MNSSHP Ticket buying question

ChrystalUnicorn

Mouseketeer
Can I buy tickets for Mickey's not so scary Halloween party at my resort or can I only buy them at MK? And if I buy them at MK where exactly do I buy them there?
Do I need my KTTW card to buy them or can anyone buy them who wants to attend?
Thanks!!

Can I buy tickets for Mickey's not so scary Halloween party at my resort or can I only buy them at MK? And if I buy them at MK where exactly do I buy them there?
Do I need my KTTW card to buy them or can anyone buy them who wants to attend?
Thanks!!

I have been able to buy tickets at both the BW and BC. I have had mixed luck buying tickets at a resort that I wasn't staying at. Last year I tried to purchase the tickets at the BC, but they asked if I was a guest of the BC and when I said "no" they said I had to purchase the tickets at my resort. That was the only time I've tried purchasing tickets at a different resort.

At the MK you can purchase the tickets at guest services.

You can purchase Party tickets at any of the Disney Resorts, as well as any Park (including water parks, TTC or DTD) ticket window or Guest Relations location.

They can be purchased by anyone.

Note that for most dates if you purchase the tickets before the day of the Party you have a savings from the full price.

We have bought special party tickets at the Walmart on Vineland-Apopka Blvd. They were average ~$10 cheaper and well worth the trip! Just a thought for saving money......Call ahead though to make sure they have some in stock the day you go....

Thanks everyone for replying it is good to know I can get them at my resort.
I can't make it to Walmart as I don't have a rental car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter