MNSSHP.... Tell me your COSTUMES!!!

My DS, my brother and I will all be going as Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, hopefully in support of a World Series run. We each have our jerseys, baseball pants and caps, etc. My DD will be going as Hannah Montana.

I'm so jealous! I wanted to be Hannah Montana! I was going to have DBF be Billy Ray Cyrus, mullet and all! But, alas, they don't make adult Hannah costumes... :sad:

We are going on Halloween!:cool1: My dd6 is Cinderella dd4 is pixie "Rainie" from Pixie book series, ds 5months is eeyore and dh and myself are dharma initiative members (from tv show LOST) hoping people know what the heck we are supposed to be! Taking a chance with this one, but it's our first MNNSHP so we figured we HAVE to rock the costume!:thumbsup2

We'll be there Oct. 14 but we haven't decided what we want to be yet. :confused3 Our boys want to be Sora and Roxas from Kingdom Hearts.

DS (1 year) and Me Supermans...or would that be Supermen?
DD (3 years) Snow White
DW Pirate...we are coming off of the Wonder and doesn't want to bring another costume.

I'm so jealous! I wanted to be Hannah Montana! I was going to have DBF be Billy Ray Cyrus, mullet and all! But, alas, they don't make adult Hannah costumes... :sad:

I'm glad I'm not the only adult that wants to be Hannah! ha ha, I'm probably just going to get a blonde wig and then dress like her. Jeans, boots and a glittery top. I doubt my DBf will dress like Billy Ray, so I'm sure he'll bring his fireman's uniform and wear that.

Here is mine. That's me on on the right with Mini.

b37b5bd6.jpg

We're going on Halloween night, 10/31 and I'm dressing up in Cinderella's pink dress that the mice re-made and my mom is the Fairy Godmother. :wizard: princess:

My DS, my brother and I will all be going as Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, hopefully in support of a World Series run. We each have our jerseys, baseball pants and caps, etc. My DD will be going as Hannah Montana.

Go Angels!!! And fear not, of course there will be a WS run!

I'm going Oct. 5 as a DIS princess. I have a lime green wig and boa and a tiara. Will most likely wear my crocs and will be wearing the official Oct 5. MNSSHP DIS Meet t-shirt.

That was our idea too - DH and I are going as Red Sox.

We've got tickets to two MNSSHPs. For the 1st one, September 30, DS is wearing his Peter Pan costume from last year and DH and I are just doing the orange t-shirt thing (although I found a cute design on the creative boards here that I'll be ironing on tonight).

On October 4, BFF and her godmother are joining us and we'll all be dressed as pirates. Should be lots of fun!

I'm going as Sleeping Beauty, and my mom is going as Maleficent. It took a little while to find a Sleeping Beauty costume, but we finally did! Can't wait till October 5th :woohoo:

I'm going as Queen Amidala =D

Headpiece and all.

My sisters being the "red head" (shes a natural red head) from Pirates. (Her outfit is adorable!)

And everyone else in my family isn't dressing up. =(

My husband is going as an eagles fan...i found my old cheerleading outfit from when i was a highschool senior and it still fits! And it has green as the main color, so im going as an 'eagles' cheerleader!

are we there yet????

DD 8 is going in a cheer costume from High School Musical...I will be Princess Like in my beautiful tiara, pink princess t and pink boa, dh has agreed to a pirates of the caribbean t along with an eye patch and hoop earing. Honestly where else in the world can a grown woman walk around in a tiara and boa and not look slightly...uhhh what's the word... Insane!!!

We will be at MNSSHP on October 21st - a month from today! :cool1:

My DH and I are succombing to our DS(4) request to do the Peter Pan theme. I will be a very pregnant Wendy:scared1: and both of my sons (ages 4 and 2) will be Peter Pan. We ordered the Capt. Hook costume for DH but it looks pretty hot even for later in October so I am looking for an old nightgaown so he can go in a much cooler John Darling costume - any ideas? I have looked online A LOT.

September 28th, my sister will be Cruella de Ville and I'll be the world's largest dalmation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter