MNSSHP Question

kittyab

DIS Veteran
I know adults are allowed to wear costumes to the party, but if we are at the park all day, can we enter the park in the morning wearing a costume?

We saw hardly any adults in costume in the morning. I think many who arrive early in the day store their costumes in a locker and change in the afternoon.

It really depends on the costume and if you want to be in it all day. I usually go back to the resort, take a rest and change before heading out again to us my MNSSHP ticket at 4. If you want to spend you whole day and not leave, I'd probably store anything bulky in a locker like someone else suggested. Even though it's Sept/Oct it can still be pretty warm.

Even though I didn't have a crazy costume on last year I opted to only change into it around 3ish before heading back to MK for the party. I didn't really see too many adults in costumes that day before the party started.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter