MNSSHP Question

griffs10

Earning My Ears
Hi All! Relatively new here... I read a LOT more than I post...

Anyway, my question is this: will they let you into MNSSHP after 7 PM (with the appropriate ticket mind you) or do you have to already be in the park by 7 to get in?

I was planning on O'hana reservations for 6:00 which would put us back in the park around 7:30 -8:00 and want to make sure that they let us in ( with our halloween party tickets in hand of course :) )

TIA!

That shouldn't be a problem whatsoever. The party doesn't start until 7 anyways (and most people dont know you can get in at 4).

I think they will, but that seems like big waste of money. I'd move the reservation to either earlier or another night. If you want to see characters or get candy or see the parade/fireworks, you are going to lose a lot of time.

griffs10 said:
Hi All! Relatively new here... I read a LOT more than I post...

Anyway, my question is this: will they let you into MNSSHP after 7 PM (with the appropriate ticket mind you) or do you have to already be in the park by 7 to get in?

I was planning on O'hana reservations for 6:00 which would put us back in the park around 7:30 -8:00 and want to make sure that they let us in ( with our halloween party tickets in hand of course :) )

TIA!

The posted party time for MNSSHP is 7 pm to 12 am and you can enter the party, with your tickets anytime between those times. But, as mentioned above, having a 6 pm Ohana reservation would be a huge waste of party time. Ohana is our favorite meal at WDW, but it's a good 2 hour meal and not getting to MNSSHP until 8:30 pm or so, is just a waste.

I have to agree with some of the other posters about the wasting time. You can get into Magic Kingdom earlier than 7 with your MNSSHP ticket so I'd cancel or reschedule that reservation. We've done the party twice and both times it flew by and I'd wished we'd done our day differently. The first time we stayed too long in the MK before we went back for our break (where everyone crashed for a nap) and didn't make it to the party until almost 8 p.m. Last time we did AK on our party day and had to go back to the resort to change the kids into their costumes and then had to wait on a bus for 30 min. and didn't get there by 7. If I had known then we could have gotten in early with our party ticket I think I would skip a park for the day or make sure we leave by noon on party day. Just my experience! We stay until midnight too but it just goes by so quickly!

Its sounds like others who have gone feel like there isn't enough time to do all they want, so I wouldn't want to arrive after it starts... since it's not ADR time for Sept/Oct yet... I would def try for something earlier... maybe like 4:45-5:00 or so.....

Thanks All for the feedback!

I've rearranged my schedule and I think we're going to try for 4:30 at 1900 Park Faire for dinner - that way we can have DD already dressed up for dinner and halloween and still make it for 7. Yay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter