• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MNSSHP or Blizzard Beach

Ambrode

Earning My Ears
We want to add something to our trip that we didn't do last time. We are going the middle of October. Our kids will be 6 and 4 at the time of our trip. And we are trying to decide between MNSSHP or Blizzard Beach. Any suggestions?

We want to add something to our trip that we didn't do last time. We are going the middle of October. Our kids will be 6 and 4 at the time of our trip. And we are trying to decide between MNSSHP or Blizzard Beach. Any suggestions?

I would do MNSSHP. It's a fantastic event, great parade and incredible fireworks!

We've done both and we'd do MNSSHP again in a heartbeat! It was so much fun with unique characters, great fireworks, parade and trick or treating. I don't know where you live but where we live it is cold during Halloween and my kids loved dressing in costume without winter coats and trick-or-treating at the World.

Definitely MNSSHP! You can go to a water park on any trip, but MNSSHP is only available for 2 months out of the year. So much fun to trick-or-treat in the park and the best parade ever!

Another vote for MNSSHP! MNSSHP is one of my favorite activities at WDW. I really like the parade (Boo-To-You), the fireworks (HalloWishes), and Villains Mix-N-Mingle (stage show/character meet and greet). There is also trick-or-treating, dance parties, and chances to meet rare characters.

I agree with everyone else, MNSSHP! I think your kids are a bit young to really enjoy the water parks, but it is so much fun to go to the Halloween party! I would highly encourage you all to dress up! We've been a few times and absolutely loved it every time!

Another vote for MNSSHP! It is my all time favorite time to be at MK! The parade is, IMHO, the best Disney parade ever, and the party is so much fun! Better start planning out your costumes! ;)

Oh my gosh...definitely MNSSHP! And did you know that they offer candy AND healthy options in the trick-or-treat trails?

We have done both and would do MNSSHP before Blizzard Beach. To disclose, we found Blizzard Beach to be "just ok". Typhoon Lagoon however was awesome, but I would still pick MNSSHP. The fireworks alone are worth it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter