MNSSHP on OCT 26?

IAMFIGMENT

Earning My Ears
How busy do you think it will be? I wondering more on ride times. Which parade would you see if you kids are 12 and 8? TIA:goodvibes

Hopefully not busy at all since I'll be there that night too!

Woo hoo not much longer!

Us as well... well we still have to get our tix, but that is the plan. Hoping it isn't so busy so that we can do a lot that night.

We'll be there too! I'll be packing over the weekend because we leave after work next friday :cool1: Can't wait!!!

Us too! We're leaving on Thurs! Can't wait---6 more sleeps!

My nieces are going to be Tinkerbell and Little Bo Peep. My mom, sis and I are just wearing Halloween shirts. I'm going to style it up a bit though. We're having a girls trip. So excited!

we will be there as well :) I really need to start packing!! we leave next thursday!!

Same here!!! While the "thoughts" about what to pack have begun, no actual packing is started in this house yet, either. That is what the weekend is for, right?:rotfl:

As far as how busy 10/26 MNSSHP will be, let's hope we are the only ones!!;)

We leave next Friday too!! Whoohoo! Yes lots of thoughts about what to pack but no actual packing yet. We have our tickets for the 26th already. We have been on the Tuesday night of Halloween week the past two years and it was more crowded overall until after the fireworks, then the park seemed to thin out. I say as far as which parade, it depends on how your kids do later rather than earlier. We always go ahead and catch the first parade and the fireworks, then however long we stay and trick or treat after that is a bonus! The first year we went home at midnight, seems like last year it was 11:30. Some folks have great success doing some trick or treating/character meet and greets during the first parade, that seems like a good idea too but just be careful to locate yourself so that you don't get trapped in an area due to the parade route! I heard from another poster that her child enjoyed the Toy Story characters while the parade was going on!

Looking forward to seeing everybody in their costumes! DS is going as Woody again, my daughters and I are going as "Batgirls" from Batman (one pink/silver and two in classic black/yellow), and DH is going as LOTSO!

Uh oh! There's a lot of us going on the 26th! We leave on the 22nd! OMG 1 more week!
I think any parade will be fine. I haven't decided which time I will see what show. :confused: I'll have to wait and see the crowd status once I'm there.

My trip is a surprise for the boys 8,12 and I can't wait. We leave on Friday after the kids get home from school. Still working on what to tell them:goodvibes We live in Ky so we will drive strait through my dh says just give me a red bull and I will drive all the way.

Guess it's gonna be pretty crowded cause we will be there too! We will be Survivor Outcasts, Aeriel, Alice in Wonerland, and a Beiber fever patient. DS 12 is too cool to dress up:cool2:

We'll be there too. I plan to get my lime green mickey this weekend. I should be so giddy w/ anticipation but I'm just kinda overwhelmed with the packing and planning and then I got on disboards to get pumped up an the first thing I read was about the jack-butt- who threw his baby at the bus driver and chocked him :sad2: please send your extra pixie dust my way :sad2:

We will be there too :) 6 of us!! Only the dd's are dressing up. Us others will be in matching tie dye mickey shirts :) dd is being a cat. And dd is being a fairy!!! Can't wait!!!!

I'm bumping this! Is anyone else going on the 26th?:cool1: Everyone got their lime mickeys :cool1:(all I found was "alien green" I hope that's the same)? and:

Does anyone know if you can see the headless horseman from frontierland?:confused3

I hope I get to see some dissers out there!

We're having a girls trip. So excited!

So are we - but just adults! We'll be a nutty bunch of 5 ladies - no one's wearing a costume but one of the ladies requested that we all bring black t shirts - she has something up her sleeve! We may have "blinkies" on - little orange blinking pins.

Hope to see some DIS-ers there!

Wish I was gong to be there too!

As for the ride wait question.... Rides are generally NOT busy at hard ticketed parties, even on a sold out night. Finding a spot on Main Street for the parade is another matter. Most people are there for the parade, fireworks, shows and special character meets.

Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter