MNSSHP October 2nd.....anyone else?

mzspaz

Mouseketeer
We will be going to MNSSHP on Monday October 2nd. It will be me(the OCD planner), my DH, and friends of ours.

This is something I have been wanting to do for years and I am so excited we finally get the chance.

Not sure if we are "dressing up".

Who else from the DIS will be there on the 2nd?

count me in--i'll be there with my 2 friends and we are bringing our little ones:) we're not dressing up, but the kids are!

We'll be there too!! First time at MNSSHP (though we're MVMCP veterans :rotfl: ) Our girls will be dressed up and I never bothered with costumes for DH and myself-he wouldn't wear one anyway!!! LOL! :rotfl:

We will be there too :wave2:

It will be myself, DH, DS (7) and my mother and her husband.

My son will be a pirate pirate:

We are too!! My DH, DS,DD and I.
DS/DD wearing tshirts-
'my brother is a monster' & 'my sister is a witch'
they are both past the costume age or so they think...
This will be our 2nd party and we had such a good time first time we went so we knew we wanted to go again!!

Looking to have FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

Bev

We will be there includes DH, DD and grandchildren ages 3, 8, 10 it will be their first time at WDW and our first time for the Party can't wait :banana: :banana: :banana:

I am so excited I could just keel over. I am leaving this Friday for a 10 day stay at POFQ!!!!

Doing our first MNSSHP on the 2nd. Me, DH and 2 DS (12 & 7). Going as NY Yankees!!!

I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT's HERE!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

my2boys said:
I am so excited I could just keel over. I am leaving this Friday for a 10 day stay at POFQ!!!!

Doing our first MNSSHP on the 2nd. Me, DH and 2 DS (12 & 7). Going as NY Yankees!!!

I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT's HERE!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

My2boys we will be checking into POFQ on the 30th, me, DH, DD (29), Son-in Law (30) (1st time to WDW), DS (23) and Granddaughter (5)

We will be attending the MNSSHP on the 2nd as well. See you there.

We'll be there! We're checking into Pop on Friday Sept 29 and staying until Oct 7. This will be our first MNSSHP and I'm so excited! It'll be me, DH, and 2 DSs ages 11 and 12. We're not dressing up, but I'll be wearing an orange t-shirt that says "This is NOT my costume. I AM a princess!" :rotfl:

I'll be there with quite a few Dis Ladies... some are dressing some aren't...

This is my first MNSSHP too- I'm so excited.

Add 4 more to the list; Me, DW, DS (3) and DD (7).......

A whole bunch of firsts for us....MNSSHP, Wilderness Lodge, Food and Wine, Pirate Cruise (DD) and BBB as well. DD will be Ariel on a sugar high by the end of the night.

My wife and I will also be there on Oct 2! First time for both of us. We will both be dressing up. We are both super-excited. :bitelip:

DH & I will be there! We're not dressing up but I'm going to wear my witch hat w/ pigtails headband!

I will be there as well with my parents, sis and 2 nieces. Checking in at POR on Sept 28th (2 DAYS away!!!). Saw the forecast on weather.com. Looks like Fri, Sat and Sun will be sunny and 30% chance of scattered t-storms on Mon. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for no rain!!!!

DH, DS4.5 and I will be at MNSSHP on Oct 2 too! It will be our first party and we are really excited! :cool1: We are checking into the CR TOMORROW for 8 days!! This day can't go fast enough!!!! :hourglass You parents will understand this... we've been telling DS4.5 that we are leaving in 3 days so he gets a good night sleep tonight! ;) We kept a daily countdown last year and the night before we left, DS didn't sleep all night and was very crabby for most of the trip. Not only will this make for a more pleasurable trip for all of us, but he will be so excited tomorrow at 4:30am when I wake him up and tell him we are going to see Mickey!! ::MickeyMo

We are all dressing up for MNSSHP! pirate: DS is going to be Davy Jones, DH is going to be Jack Sparrow and I'm going to be Elizabeth Swann as a pirate. The costumes turned out great and we can't wait to wear them!

We'll be there also and are will be at POFQ. Looks like there will be a bunch of us DIS people at POFQ. I hope to run into some of you! We check in on the 30th!

It will be Me, DH, DS4, DS1. The boys will be Sorcerer Mickey and Pirate Mickey. My parents, DSis, DBIL and their 2 kids. It's our first MNSSHP! I'm so excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter