MNSSHP October 12 ABSOLUTE BLAST!

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Kellyh123, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Kellyh123

Kellyh123 DIS Veteran

My daughter and I went to the party last night. This was my first party. It was one of the most fun nights I have ever had.

The weather was gorgeous and the crowds in my opinion were not to bad at all.

We got in line for the Seven Dwarfs at 6 and they came out 5 minutes early so we were actually done with our picture before 7:00.

We got tons of candy! I think we hit about every line. I know people question why the candy is important. My daughter who is 26 and a former CM in the college program absolutely loved it. She told me mom I don't get to trick or treat anymore and the smile on her face as we went through the lines was priceless.

We had pictures with the dwarfs, Donald, Winnie the Pooh and friends and Mickey and Minnie. All great interactions.
    We saw the second parade we sat down about 15 minutes before the parade and got great seats in Frontierland .
    We saw the fireworks.

We rode Thunder twice, Winnie the Pooh, Peter Pan the Haunted Mansion twice, and TTA. We ate in Cosmic Rays.
    And we walked around and soaked up the atmosphere. The Music and the decorations were was the best.

Let me know if you have any question.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. bigturkey12

bigturkey12 Mouseketeer

my post is 1st time mnsshp help does this plan look good.

do you think my plan is doable based on your experience. i dont know if ive squeezed in too much thanks alot

4. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

What plan?

5. mesaboy2

mesaboy2 DIS Veteran

6. Suellen

Suellen DIS Veteran

We were there last night too. Last minute we bought tickets! LOL! My kids were still in their school uniforms. They desperately wanted to stay after we made an after school run to ride Little Mermaid.....

Crowds were LOW for a Friday night party. We easily have 15lbs of candy....we enjoyed a zero minute wait for Haunted Mansion, walked to the hub as the lights went down and found a place for the girls to sit to watch fireworks and a place for us to stand that wasn't right in front of anyone. We got curb seating for the second parade.

On the way out we met Phineas and Ferb with a two minute wait.

We danced with Woody and Jessie (though my DD 5 y/o was more excited to dance with a CM ~ LOL!)

It was a great night for us. Though we aren't big on pictures with the characters... we really love the ToTing and Fireworks and Parade.

Perfect, perfect weather! Though the girls were chilly waiting for the parade.

7. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

8. bigturkey12

bigturkey12 Mouseketeer

Sorry still havent figured out how to post a link. that is why i just put the name of my post

9. raraavis

raraavis Mouseketeer

when did you get pics with pooh and gang?

10. mesaboy2

mesaboy2 DIS Veteran

They meet next to the Pooh ride.

11. Kellyh123

Kellyh123 DIS Veteran

We got in line ab 11:20 and waited ab 15 or 20 minutes

12. PrincessP

PrincessP Mouseketeer

Were Mickey & Minnie greeting together in the Town Square Theater? Or did you have to meet them in separate locations (due to Minnie moving to Pete's Silly Side Show)?

13. mesaboy2

mesaboy2 DIS Veteran

They still meet together at TST during MNSSHP.

14. Kellyh123

Kellyh123 DIS Veteran

It was great. They were together and I don't know how it usually is but when we went we were the only ones in line so we were in the room with Mickey and Minnie for a little while. The interaction was great. We went just as the first parade was starting.

15. raraavis

raraavis Mouseketeer

thanks mesaboy, but i asked when. :hippie:

hmm, we were thinking of lining up around 8pm for them (after the first villian show). i am nervous to wait until after 11 to get in line for them. we're going to play it by ear though. thanks for the info!:thumbsup2

16. mesaboy2

mesaboy2 DIS Veteran

Yeah, I guess you did. Oh, well!

17. raraavis

raraavis Mouseketeer

no biggie! you're the one who told me where in another thread, so i appreciate your help!! :flower3: