MNSSHP OCT 2 - Roll Call

We will be there, too. We have a 4:00 AR at LTT. We will be the family of 5 in Incredibles t-shirts. Our daughter is in a wheelchair. MIL may be with us that night, too.

Little Sazzo, DH, and I will be there!

Little Sazzo says we should be Tinkerbell, Peter Pan, and Captain Hook, so look for us! :earsgirl:

I'll be there with DH, DD11, DD8, DS4, DS2, & DBabysitter. Also DMIL may tag along and bring DCousin who will be almost one.

We'll be there!! Me, DH, DS (14), DD (9), and DBiL (15). We're staying at POR. We also have LTT for 5:15 but we haven't decided on costumes yet.

We will be there Oct 1-4 and MNSSHP oct OCT 2nd . Its me ,dh, ds 6yrs old dd 2 yrs old and dd 9monthes olds . Eating at LTT at 8:25 that evening :)

Can not wait !

Sarah

We'll be there, too !! DD,DGrD,DD & her SO, my sis and DNeph - DGrD (2) will be Tink (or maybe Ariel as she has developed a recent infatuation with her :rolleyes: ) DNeph (turning 8 on the trip) will be Peter Pan, I will be dressed as sorcerer/magician - I'm still trying to talk the other less than enthusiastic party poopers into wearing some kind of costumes !!
Dinner scheduled at LTT (forget what time - somewhere around 5:15 I think)- I can't wait - our first MNSSHP!!! Hope to see some DISers there ! :wizard:

We will be there Dh, myself, dd and ds. Possibly 5 other people in my family but they have not bought there tixs yet. We have not even thought about costumes yet beyone the kids.

Bumpity Bump,
I know there are more Oct 2 MNSSHP DISers out there somewhere! :sunny:

We'll be there! Our 1st MNSSHP!

It will be me, DH, DS8, DS6 and DD3.

We have 5:30 ADRs at CP.

Got our tickets in the mail yesterday!! DH, DS15, DD9, DS5 and myself. Staying at POR 10/01-10/06. Dinner on 10/02 at Tony's at 5:10. Not sure about costumes yet...

DH and I will be there Oct.2
I have a question. How much are the tickets and are they separate from our regular admission tickets? We are actually arriving on the 2nd. (mid afternoon)
We have never been to a MNSSHP and would like to go.
I have not been to Disneyworld since the year it opened.
Really really excited about this trip!

Tickets are seperate from regular admission, but I'm unsure of the prices. Seems like an adult was around $35 + tax, and a child was around $25 + tax? I'm sure someone will post more accurate info, if you haven't found it already. Have fun!

I'll be there with my 5 kids...DS 15 (turns 16 October 2!!!...what a party, huh?), DS 14, DD 12, DD 9, DS 7. We've never been before, and are looking forward to a great time!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Woo-hoo count me in for Oct 2! I have a 5:00pm PS for 'OHana's that night.

We will be there!!! Me (birthday week celebration), DH(halloween fanatic), DS6 and DD4. We have ADR'S at CP at 5:10. We will also be going on Oct 5th with 5:30 ADR's at LTT. Then we will head over to Universal so my DH and I can take turns going to HHN Oct 7th and 8th, this one is too scary and adult for the kiddies.

sallyjane said:
We will be there!!! Me (birthday week celebration), DH(halloween fanatic), DS6 and DD4. We have ADR'S at CP at 5:10. We will also be going on Oct 5th with 5:30 ADR's at LTT. Then we will head over to Universal so my DH and I can take turns going to HHN Oct 7th and 8th, this one is too scary and adult for the kiddies.

Too funny! I'm subscribed to this thread because we went to the Oct 2, 2005 MNSSHP trip last year!!!

I was quite surprised to see that someone posted on it almots a year later.

Anyway, have fun on your trip and at the party!!

Hi all,
mrFDNY will be there too! I Cannot wait any longer!!!! :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter