MNSSHP OCT 2 - Roll Call

Us too, Us too.... DH and I will be there and can't wait... 5:20 @ LLT.... We will not be dressing up but we may wear halloween t-shirts.... :banana:

We too will be there!! We have adrs for Tony's Town Square at 4:35. I might surprise the family and go on Oct. 6th if it turns out to be not so crowded. We went Oct. 2004 and had an awesome time. We practically walked onto everything! It will be Me, DH, DD10,DD7,DD6. Not too sure about costumes yet.Last time we went it was SUPER HOT!!!!

22 Days and counting!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

beattyfamily said:
Too funny! I'm subscribed to this thread because we went to the Oct 2, 2005 MNSSHP trip last year!!!

I was quite surprised to see that someone posted on it almots a year later.

Anyway, have fun on your trip and at the party!!

I too am subscribed from last year! :rotfl2:
I saw the subscribed icon next to the thread and thought..Why did I post here?? We are going on the 10th!
Too funny indeed!

It is also our 1st Halloween Party. VERY excited!! Me, DH, DD7 and DD5.
I cannot decide about costumes. Driving me crazy. Don't want to be hot. Hmmmmmm... :banana: I know! how about a dancing banana? :banana:

This is also our first Party. Me, DH, DGD (5), DD(29), Son-in-law (30), Son (23). We are also celebrating 3 birthday's, all the girls. I hope everyone has a wonderful time. We are lokking forward to it. :sunny: :goodvibes

DBF and I will be there! I can't remember our exact ADR time (sacreligious, I know!) but we'll be dining at Tony's that night. I'll be wearing a Lady t-shirt, and he'll be sporting The Tramp.
Its our first MNSSHP, and my first trip "home" since purchasing DVC. We can't wait.

DH and I will be there! We have 5:00 ADRs at 'Ohana before our first MNSSHP.

We'll be there on the 2nd! Can't wait. Myself, DS7, and DNephew7. It's DNephew's first time in the World so I can't wait to see him there! DH can't make this trip so Mom is doing it on her own. I feel so brave :sunny: . I think we are all wearing matching T's instead of costumes. Not sure on that yet. Probably eating CS that night in the MK too. Hope to run into some Disers!
:cool1:

Me and my fiance will be there, with ADR for LTT at 5h45... I can't wait! Now if I could just find a costume...

I'll be there with my sister and niece for out first party!

We have ADRs at CP for 5:00 :cheer2:

We are all going as cats if we can't come up with something more creative in the next 3 weeks.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Beattyfamily that is funny. I did a search looking for Oct 2nd party list and thought I found it. I realized later that this is a thread for last years party. Sorry everyone -my bad.

beattyfamily said:
Too funny! I'm subscribed to this thread because we went to the Oct 2, 2005 MNSSHP trip last year!!!

I was quite surprised to see that someone posted on it almots a year later.

Anyway, have fun on your trip and at the party!!

We are doing MNSSHP on October 2. Doing dinner at Crystal Palace at 5:40. my 6 year old DS will be a Red Power Ranger, and my 4 year old DD will be a Disney Princess. I don't know what my older two DS, myself, DH, or DBrother will be. It is our first MNSSHP so we are totally excited!

Me, DH and 2 DS. Our First one and we are very EXCITED!!!! :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

jsmla and Scoutsmom99......we will be at 'Ohana's too......we have a 5:20 ADR. We will be dressed up as NY Yankees!!! Come and say hi!!! :thumbsup2

We'll be there!! DH, Me, DS(13), and DD(5). This is our first trip to DW so when we heard about MNSSHP - we thought "WHY THE HECK NOT!!" Right now only my DD will be dressed up. She has a cheerleader outfit that she will be wearing - not bulky and cool...it should work really well.

We have ADRs at The Plaza at 4:05. It was not my first choice but it was the only thing available before the party started. We didn't decide to go to MNSSHP until a couple of weeks ago - and by then most of the dinner ressies were taken.

How funny!! :rotfl2: This thread is from last year! Anywhoo....I'll be there on the 2nd this year with my mom, DD12 and DS11. Not sure if we'll be dressed up but probably in Halloween shirts. We have ADRs at 5:35 LTT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter