MNSSHP: Oct 12 -- Roll Call!

Can you believe it? A little over TWO WEEKS!! *scramble*

I think my friend Theresa has decided to go as Tinkerbelle - as she should, she looks just like her - and I will be going as the White Rabbit. Not sure what our SOs will be going as. It depends on if we make them go in costume or not! :rotfl:

So excited!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Tara (DD9) - I need to start calling her "Mini-MAK" and I will be there on the 12th for our 2nd party. It's our special little get away for her break from school- we are staying at the Poly the night of the 12th. (Hard to justify $300/night too often when we live so close!!!)

Our plans changed...DH's candidate lost in the Primary Election so we WILL be in WDW 10/9 - 10/14 and we have our tickets for MNSSHP on 10/12!!!! Can't wait! Hope to see some of you :)

Mak, I hope to see you! I've looked at your photos so many times I might just recognize Tara :thumbsup2

kpm76, so glad you can make it! Its your birthday, too, right? :teeth: :teeth:

curiouser said:

Yes, it is my birthday :cake: I told DH that if I have to turn 30, then I at least want it to be in WDW....lol. I feel bad DH's candidate lost, but I am super excited to be going to Disney in a week and a half....see you there :Pinkbounc

curiouser said:
Mak, I hope to see you! I've looked at your photos so many times I might just recognize Tara :thumbsup2

She's going to be dressed at a Geisha girl - the costume is black/white/red! The family (ryanally) from the DISboard that we met on Friday said the same thing... that she thought that she could probably recognize her from all her photos. I'll be the Pooh sized person with her!

We will be there on 12 Oct as well. There will be most of DH's family as this is a family vacation and there will be 14 in our group. This is the first MNSSHP for everyone and for some in our group it will be their first trip to WDW. I am sure we will have a great time at the party and everyone is really excited to go. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

fanofpan said:
We will be there on 12 Oct as well. There will be most of DH's family as this is a family vacation and there will be 14 in our group. This is the first MNSSHP for everyone and for some in our group it will be their first trip to WDW. I am sure we will have a great time at the party and everyone is really excited to go. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

welcome, fanofpan!! wow, a group of 14, that's fantastic!! :thumbsup2 that's what I call a magical gathering!

Add me to the list!!!! It will be myself, my mom, and my sister, who works at the Contemporary. My sister made her coustume, she is the red-headed wench from Pirates of the Caribbean. I am a ballerina! I have danced since I was 4 so I have tons of tutus so I am just going to wear one of my long ones. My mom has a Tigger Halloween shirt she will wear, no costume. I CAN'T WAIT!! This is our first MNSSHP. Are we doing a quick DIS meet during the party?

My fiance (almost new hubby) and I are getting married in our hometown next Saturday (October 7th) and then Disneymooning the 8th-14th. So we will be celebrating our honeymoon and our first MNSSHO! We haven't really given consideration to costumes considering we have been busy with wedding plans but I will be wearing my minnie ears and veil! :bride:

PrincessJasmine08: welcome! glad to have you and your mom and sister :teeth: and yay for another ohio-an! I hadn't thought about organizing a Dis-meet (I'm not sure how the rest of my group would feel about that, they don't understand my addiction :rotfl:) but if you'd like to take the reins on that you are more than welcome! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Disgirl83: congratulations!!! i hope you have plenty of pixie dust :wizard: :wizard: on your disneymoon :teeth: and i think your bride and groom mickey ears will be the perfect costume :thumbsup2

I'll be there the 12th! We'll be in for a quick weekend trip, as we are from S. Florida and go a LOT. This is our 2nd MNSSHP. We went last year and really liked it. Disney is the perfect place to celebrate Halloween! We will be a group of 8. Myself (22), Mom, Stepfather, sister (5), my Aunt and three cousins age 19, 9, and 4. They weren't too keen on costumes, so instead I'm making us all shirts. They'll each have a different character on the front dressed up for Halloween. Can't wait!

Hey, snowwhite84, welcome!!

We're almost in the home stretch now! Just a little over a week left and we leave Friday! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I bought mine and my sis' tickets yesterday. So we are official for October 12th! I just hope it's not too crowded. We're dressing up as "tourists". See you all next Thursday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter