MNSSHP...need answer fast!

cameron'smom

Earning My Ears
We are planning to go to the MNSSHP for the first time on Oct. 7. I called Disney and they said that I needed to go ahead and buy the tickets b/c it could sell out. I forgot to ask them how fast they will get here! Does anyone know how long it takes for tickets to come if you order through the Disney website? :confused: Thanks in advance

I will be at MMNSSHP on the same night. I ordered mine when they were first available and it took about a week for them to arrive. I'm sure you could call and ask them to hold them at the hotel desk or pay for expedited shipping.

You can order them online for a will call pick up. We did this on Sept. 9th and it worked out just great!

Rubyprincess:

I just looked on the Disney website and it said that you can print them out at home. Has anyone tried this? What if I lose them before I get there? :eek: The will call thing sounds good.... has anyone else done that?

I did it last year for the Christmas party. I called and reserved 4 tickets for the night I wanted and put it on my credit card. I believe I was given a confirmation number and had to show ID and that credit card when picking up the tickets at the Guest Relations window.

I am doing will call for Oct 4th.. We always do this with the Universal tickets to pay now online and get them from the kiosk when there never a problem just print your confermation

We ordered our the morning of 9/12 online and checked will-call. We printed the voucher "receipt" and drove down that afternoon. Since we had our own car, we just pulled into the MK parking lot and walked up to the ticket counter and they exchanged them for real tickets. It was very easy. I thought about printing them from our computer but it seemed easier doing it the way I did. I think if we had stayed on Disney property and took the bus over we would have exchanged them at guest services either at the hotel or to the right of the turnstyles just before entering the MK. Have a GREAT TIME!!! I really enjoyed it. The rest of my family like getting on the rides with no wait but I enjoyed the fireworks and the parade. If you like the villians, don't miss the mix and mingle that is in front of the castle. I didn't understand what it was until after they were taking pictures which I missed out on.

We are going on the 7th...Does Disney think it is going to be sell out, or do you think they say that to everyone, no matter what the date, just in case.

It sounds like a lot of the MNSSHP's have not even been close to selling out, but the closer it comes to Halloween, that could change.

Just wondering if Disney said if that date was close to being sold out or not??

Thanks

I wondered the same thing, Katebeth, but I am afraid to take a chance. By the way, I notice that you are in Mt. Juliet. I live in Cookeville!!! And we will be there at the same time! It really is "a small world after all!" :goodvibes

katebeth and cameron'smom...it is a *very* small world...We were planning to go to mnsshp on October 7th too...and we are in Murfreesboro! :goodvibes

I was wanting to wait to buy tickets, didn't want to get tickets for a rainy night...but now I'm thinking I should go ahead and get them. :confused3

I always use will-call...for the parties as well as our park tickets. I print out the receipt after purchasing them online and bring it with me to guest relations outside MK (you can also get them at the TTC) and have never had a problem. I think it's the best way and one less thing I have to worry about forgetting.

Mukala,
I didn't think about the rain!:scared1: Oh no...not sure what to do now. Would they let me exchange them for another night if it rained?

I called the reservations line and asked if it rains (like a super downpour...I know they wouldn't do anything for just regular rain...the party will go on :) ) and they said if that happened to ask guest services there in the park. So, I guess I really don't have an answer to your question, lol.

We are going 10-2 and printed ours out. I worried about the same thing and called. I was told that as long as we had the confirmation number, the tickets could be re-printed at the hotel or pulled up at the park.

I guess that ishow you'd get your band...I hope she is right, but just in case, I am packing the tickets in the carry-on!

We are going on 10/7 too and ordered our tickets over the phone last week. I had to do will call because I'm a passholder there wasn't another choice, I have to show my AP to pick up the tickets at the price I paid. I'm hoping it won't be a sellout.

We will be there 10/19.. I bought them on line and printed the tickets.. thought this way was the fastest and easiest.. have the tickets in hand and don't have to go anywhere to pick anything up.. I hope there isn't a problem! They say on the top it is your "Disney E ticket".. so should work just like e tickets for airline tickets. you just print a page for each ticket and bring that with you. It says:
"Present eTickets at the entrance turnstiles where directed. You will not need to wait in Will Call or Ticket PUrchase queques. You will be granted admission to the park after your valid Disney eTicket has been scanned and voided"

I can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter