MNSSHP & MVMCP Tickets - On Sale When?

Did everyone who ordered by phone get a confirmation email? I see the charge on my credit card and I was given a confirmation number but no email.

I ordered by phone this morning the CM who I talked to gave me a confirmation # so I can add it to MDE I did not receive a email. It is off of my CC as well and I chose standard shipping so I should receive my cards in a few weeks she said.

Got mine this morning, but I have a question for those MNSSHP veterans. The ticket says to print the PDF file and bring with me. MDE app says it's a paperless ticket. So which is it? Will it be on my Magic Band? Can I just use my phone? I hate dragging a bunch of paper with me on vacations.

Do you actually have the PDF attached to your email? Mine says I do but there isn't anything attached to my confirmation email.

just bought our tickets for Monday, 10/13:cool1:

Do you actually have the PDF attached to your email? Mine says I do but there isn't anything attached to my confirmation email.

I don't have it in my email. When I ordered them, I clicked something that downloaded the PDF file. I emailed the actual file to myself before Disney had sent me my confirmation email.

Just ordered ours for October 19th. I printed the paper tickets but also see them in my MDE. Hoping they'll be lined to our MB. Has anyone been to a special event with the MB? Do you need the paper ticket?

Generally speaking, how quickly do Halloween party tickets sell out? I'd like to wait until the weekend if at all possible.

I'm so excited. I just placed an order for our tickets. :cool1:
This will be our first MNSSHP. We are going on Oct. 21

How quickly does MNSSHP sell out? I definitely want to go but I'm not 100% if I will be able to...gotta get a new job! I don't want to miss out on the opportunity to buy them though!

I ordered by phone this morning the CM who I talked to gave me a confirmation # so I can add it to MDE I did not receive a email. It is off of my CC as well and I chose standard shipping so I should receive my cards in a few weeks she said.

Thank you! I haven't tried linking to MDE yet. The CM I spoke with said you have to wait until you get the actual cards and then use that number to link them to MDE.

I ordered my tickets this morning and the CM I spoke with gave me a confirmation # and I used that to link all 6 of my tickets no problem.. I didn't have to wait so I dont know why you were told that.

Generally speaking, how quickly do Halloween party tickets sell out? I'd like to wait until the weekend if at all possible.

How quickly does MNSSHP sell out? I definitely want to go but I'm not 100% if I will be able to...gotta get a new job! I don't want to miss out on the opportunity to buy them though!

First of all, not all dates will sell out. Second, even the party on Halloween, which is a guaranteed sell out, didn't sell out last year until October 4. You have plenty of time to buy tickets.

I have never been to the MVMCP and think I want to go. Do I have to have park admission for that day also? Or just the party ticket and I can go in at 4pm?

Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter