MNSSHP & MVMCP Tickets - On Sale When?

Did the ticket price for the Christmas party increase? I thought it was $62 for adults and $58 for kids....?

Strange they have not released the last week of October yet. Thats what I need!

Figured out, looks like we dont get a discount for DVC for certain weeks. When I put in all guests, those dates came up.

Thank you for the links! Just ordered my MNSSHP tickets on my phone while I ate breakfast. Gotta love technology. ;)

Got my tickets for 12/2! Yay!! Trying not to wish the year away now, but want to go to WDW sooo bad. Lol

YES!!! Looks like Nov 13th for us! So excited, now to get that BOG ADR for that day. pixiedust:

Yes, the ADRs don't seem to have opened up online for the party nights, but maybe we'll have luck by phone.

I just ordered our tickets for MVMCP! Woo-hoo! :cool1:

1st time attending the party & going during the holidays!

:furious:Its not working for me on line at all. Each time I get a message that payment information is missing and I reenter it. I wanted to print it out and now I get it will be mailed to me but nothing has been debited from my account. Been trying all day

Got mine this morning, but I have a question for those MNSSHP veterans. The ticket says to print the PDF file and bring with me. MDE app says it's a paperless ticket. So which is it? Will it be on my Magic Band? Can I just use my phone? I hate dragging a bunch of paper with me on vacations.

I am trying to order our MNSSHP tickets but the dates and days of the weeks are not lined up right. It says Sept 23 is a Friday and it is a Tuesday. I am afraid to order and have something be wrong. Anyone know?

I am trying to order our MNSSHP tickets but the dates and days of the weeks are not lined up right. It says Sept 23 is a Friday and it is a Tuesday. I am afraid to order and have something be wrong. Anyone know?
I would call Disney by phone. 407-934-7639. You can order tickets by phone. And speak to a real person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter