MNSSHP & MVMCP Tickets - On Sale When?

Broncobilly83

DIS Veteran
In years past, the tickets for both MNSSHP and MVMCP usually went on sale on May 1st, and was wondering if it was going to stay true to form this year, especially with the madhouse the potential new promo might cause with people calling in about their reservations, etc.

BUMP.

A coworker who just recently bought into DVC said she called member services and they told her May 1. Can anyone confirm? Otherwise I'm reading May 5 or May 7 elsewhere online.

For the last few years, Disney has officially announced this info on May 1st. And, that's tomorrow! Let's hope .... !

I'm interested in the answer to this as well. I'll be calling tomorrow to try to switch our Sept res to the Free Dining promo and if I can buy my MNSSHP tickets at the same time, that'd be awesome.

We are planning to go also! When I get tickets do I have to pick which day? If it's going to rain a lot that night do they still have it?

I gues I will have to check first thing in the morning hoping to get tickets for Halloween night

Do you have to call to purchase or can you purchase on-line. I am hoping to get tickets to the Oct 31st MNSSHP and the Nov. 7th MVMCP. I am so excited for a chance to do both parties in one trip.

Do you have to call to purchase or can you purchase on-line. I am hoping to get tickets to the Oct 31st MNSSHP and the Nov. 7th MVMCP. I am so excited for a chance to do both parties in one trip.

Last time I got them online, but looking at the site, both parties have

Not Currently Available
Tickets will be available closer to the event dates. Please check back.

I'm interested in the answer to this as well. I'll be calling tomorrow to try to switch our Sept res to the Free Dining promo and if I can buy my MNSSHP tickets at the same time, that'd be awesome.

What am I missing?? Free Dining promo?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter