MNSSHP Merchandise - Time Out

Shoot!! We were there 3 weeks ago and looked high and low for the tombstones and never saw them. We were at the emporium at 7 on the nose and it was a zoo!!! I had 3 shirts and a few pins-if you get the headless horseman pin check to make sure it has the pumpkin, one of ours was missing and had to be swapped out later that week. The mystery villian pins were limited to 2 boxes. period. the end. While I greatly appreciate the limits to spread the wealth I do think that each member in my party that paid for a party ticket should have been allowed to purchase one box (there were 4 of us total)

I went to the party on Tuesday and they had the Minnie witch hats then. They did not have the tombstones though...
I'm still looking

Anyone know where you can get the Magic Kingdom Special Event Music CD? I asked around at the party Thursday night but none of the CM's knew what I was talking about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter