• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MNSSHP merchandise and candy pics

Thanks for posting the pictures! Was there any other MNSSHP specific merchandise? Did you see any Halloween Mickey Popcorn containers? Thanks again!!

Do the dwarves and Jack sparrow sign autographs??? What are the chances of meeting Dr. facilier and getting an autograph?

Dwarfs do not sign. Captain Jack does.

Dr Facilier meets after the mix and mingle but does not sign autographs.

Thanks for posting the pictures! Was there any other MNSSHP specific merchandise? Did you see any Halloween Mickey Popcorn containers? Thanks again!!

They had pins but I didn't see them since I was so busy character hunting. Popcorn buckets I saw the Mickey Ghost molded one.

any halloween mickey ears

I dunno if its helpful or not, but we were at AK and DHS this weekend and they had mickey ears that were black and green that looked kind of like maybe frankenstein? and something that was orange and purple... but we were rushing through the shops to get to an attraction. Green is my favorite color so that one grabbed my attention!! LOL:thumbsup2

Found these on the Disney Store website:

http://www.disneystore.com/disney-parks-authentic-ear-hats-accessories-pumpkin-mickey-mouse-ear-hat/mp/1291086/1000809+1000292/

http://www.disneystore.com/disney-parks-authentic-ear-hats-accessories-crazy-brain-mickey-mouse-ear-hat/mp/1291166/1000809+1000292/

We did MNSSHP at Disneyland last year and we got the same candy as shown in the pics. There were also packaged fresh apple slices and apple chips, IIRC.

So those places that had different "treats" do you ask the CM for them?? I have a child w/food allergies, so no way he could eat a lot of things out of the bucket. But he can have raisins and apple slices...

TIA!

At WDW they hand out candy or raisins, when I was there some of the stations have raisins and you will pick one. Towards the end of the night they were giving me handfuls of raisins.

At DL they had baby carrots and apple slices which I LOVED!!! I was in heaven and they gave out 2 bags at a time. It is a lot hotter in FL than in Anaheim so maybe that is why they have raisins instead?

Wow the shirt selection is better than last year! I love them! I bought a shirt last year that is black and glows in the dark - it is quite cute actually lol - but I didn't see as many colours last year. Thanks for posting!

So those places that had different "treats" do you ask the CM for them?? I have a child w/food allergies, so no way he could eat a lot of things out of the bucket. But he can have raisins and apple slices...

TIA!
Yes, we asked for them. My DD is peanut-allergic but she loves apples so that was win-win. And there were baby carrots, I forgot, thanks to a PP for pointing that out.

The map shows what looks like a Werther's station. Does it distribute different candy than the rest, or is that just a strategically placed sponsor ad?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter