MNSSHP: Meeting the villains - How much time?

v_gan

I can go the distance!
I really want to meet Cruella, Jafar, the Queen, and Maleficent. Would I be able to meet all of them after one viewing of the Villains Mix-n-Mingle show? How long do they stay out after the show?

I would have to say most likely not in one setting. They are only out for 20 minutes max. And the Snow Queen and Maleficent are 2 of the more popular villians.

We saw Cruella, the Queen and Maleficent immediately after the show during MNSSHP. They are all pretty popular but we were able to get pictures with all of them.

Millifecent.jpg

I would have to say most likely not in one setting. They are only out for 20 minutes max. And the Snow Queen and Maleficent are 2 of the more popular villians.

By "the Queen" I meant the Queen from Snow White. Is she one of the most popular?

We saw Cruella, the Queen and Maleficent immediately after the show during MNSSHP. They are all pretty popular but we were able to get pictures with all of them.

Millifecent.jpg

OH! Thank you! That makes me feel much better. I'm so excited now!

Is the Villain Mix and Mingle show up by the castle? And is there any particular place they gather afterwards?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter