MNSSHP & Meeting Fairies??

Mate

Earning My Ears
We are going to the MNSSHP mid Sept. Is the meet and greet with the fairies an option for this evening?? If so when is the best time for doing this doing this even? HELP 7yr. old really wants to meet those fairies at the party! How about the princess meet and greet??
Advice appreciated.
Mate

The princesses are BEST done during a party, as they should have their princes with them. I'm pretty sure the fairies stick around into party time but just can't remember for sure.

The lines for BOTH of these are likely to be very long on party nights, so be prepared to wait it out.....

DD and I tried to get in to see the princesses this past MVMCP and as the wait time grew to 40 min my daughter said - just forget it Mom, I really want to see the fireworks (the reason I say that was becuase it said 15 min and we waited for 40 until we gave up). The line to the fairies was just as bad, and for the record this was a Tue night party that wasn't too terribly packed.

Thanks for prompt response. Just trying to fit these meet and greets in. If we do it our AM at MK then interfers with touring plan, so I thought that party night might be better. I guess not. Any other answers to this situation? HELP! We plan on being at the MK between 5-6 that evening even though party doesn't start until 7:00-does that help?
mate

I say just get to the MK as early as you can, then hoof it on back to the fairies first thing. Maybe you can get in and done before the party even starts. Just make the most of it, bring in a snack to eat while in line. My daughter and her friend played little games with the other girls in line, so it passed quickly.

If you haven't done it, then I really recommend it.

As for the princesses, the princes won't be with them until after the party starts at 7. If you're just getting out from seeing the fairies and it's close to 7, you might want to ask if the princes are there yet. If the line's not too long, it might be worth doing.....

We are going to the MNSSHP mid Sept. Is the meet and greet with the fairies an option for this evening?? If so when is the best time for doing this doing this even? HELP 7yr. old really wants to meet those fairies at the party! How about the princess meet and greet??
Advice appreciated.
Mate

can I ask what does MNSSHP mean? I keep seeing that but can't figure it out. thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter