• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MNSSHP Logistics

LBIJim

Satisfied With 2.71828
We ordered tickets for MNSSHP for Tuesday, 10/28 and chose to have them mailed to us. We won't be at MK or any other Disney park earlier that day. Not staying on site.

A few questions:
1. Will RFID cards be mailed to us?
2. Do party goers start lining up outside MK gates around 330pm or even earlier?
3. Can you get your wristband outside the gate in advance, or only inside the park anytime between 4 and 7pm?
4. Is there more than one wristband distribution location?
5. Is the candy good stuff, like Almond Joys or Snickers, or cheap junk like Mary Janes, Necco wafers, or inedible salt water taffy?

Thanks. I'd just like to know what to expect in advance.

We're staying at Universal, but we're wimps and their Halloween Horrors nights are too scary for us. MNSSHP is more our speed.

Primary purpose of attending is relatively short ride lines. If we happen to catch a glimpse of the Halloween decor, parade, fireworks, characters, etc., fine. If not, no big deal. This is a commando mission for rides.

We ordered tickets for MNSSHP for Tuesday, 10/28 and chose to have them mailed to us. We won't be at MK or any other Disney park earlier that day. Not staying on site.

A few questions:
1. Will RFID cards be mailed to us?
2. Do party goers start lining up outside MK gates around 330pm or even earlier?
3. Can you get your wristband outside the gate in advance, or only inside the park anytime between 4 and 7pm?
4. Is there more than one wristband distribution location?
5. Is the candy good stuff, like Almond Joys or Snickers, or cheap junk like Mary Janes, Necco wafers, or inedible salt water taffy?

Thanks. I'd just like to know what to expect in advance.

We're staying at Universal, but we're wimps and their Halloween Horrors nights are too scary for us. MNSSHP is more our speed.

Primary purpose of attending is relatively short ride lines. If we happen to catch a glimpse of the Halloween decor, parade, fireworks, characters, etc., fine. If not, no big deal. This is a commando mission for rides.

1. Yes.
2. About then.
3. Only inside, either just inside the turnstiles or one or two locations more centrally located.
4. Yes, see #3.
5. Some of both in my experience.

If rides are your thing, you should have a successful evening.

Thanks for the quick reply, Mesaboy. I figured it might be you who would reply. I even formatted my questions in your response style. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the quick reply, Mesaboy. I figured it might be you who would reply. I even formatted my questions in your response style. :thumbsup2

Well actually, I think Robo answers that way more than mesaboy does. ;)

1. Yes.
2. About then.
3. Only inside, either just inside the turnstiles or one or two locations more centrally located.
4. Yes, see #3.
5. Some of both in my experience.

If rides are your thing, you should have a successful evening.

Can you tell me where the two "centrally located" locations are? We plan on arriving well before 4pm using our Park Hopper tickets.

Can you tell me where the two "centrally located" locations are? We plan on arriving well before 4pm using our Park Hopper tickets.

One is normally near Stitch or Monsters Inc, the other near Pirates or Tortuga Tavern. CMs in these general areas should be able to point you there.

Looking through our candy bags, here's some of the loot:

M&M's, plain and peanut
SNICKERS! (my fave)
those wonderful Werther's, the hard ones and the chewy
AirHeads
3 Musketeers
bite-size Baby Ruth
little bags of candy corn
Milky Ways
package of 2 Starbursts
peanut chew bars
Almond Joys
Nestle crunch
bite-size SNICKERS!
craisins (of course)
Smartees
big Tootsie Rolls
Tootsie Pops

Pretty good haul I'd say! Enjoy!

Well actually, I think Robo answers that way more than mesaboy does. ;)

OK, I admit I sometimes get mesaboy and robo confused, but that's because they're both such awesome posters. :thumbsup2

Plenty of great info, don't mind answering the same questions 500 times a week, and just the right amount of snarkiness when appropriate.

:worship::worship: One for each of you.

Looking through our candy bags, here's some of the loot:

M&M's, plain and peanut
SNICKERS! (my fave)
those wonderful Werther's, the hard ones and the chewy
AirHeads
3 Musketeers
bite-size Baby Ruth
little bags of candy corn
Milky Ways
package of 2 Starbursts
peanut chew bars
Almond Joys
Nestle crunch
bite-size SNICKERS!
craisins (of course)
Smartees
big Tootsie Rolls
Tootsie Pops

Pretty good haul I'd say! Enjoy!

Quite a haul! I'll be happy with half a dozen pieces of good candy.

OK, I admit I sometimes get mesaboy and robo confused, but that's because they're both such awesome posters. :thumbsup2

Plenty of great info, don't mind answering the same questions 500 times a week, and just the right amount of snarkiness when appropriate.

:worship::worship: One for each of you.

Awesome. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter