• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MNSSHP - last day crowds

kermit116

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yeste
How are the crowds (traditionally) on the last day of MNSSHP? It looks like the last day of the party this year (Nov. 2) will be the first day of our possible fall trip to WDW.

We've never been to MNSSHP, but we did MVMCP a few years ago. We did not have a good experience at MVMCP and I'm trying to avoid duplicating that experience at MNSSHP. The night we attended MVMCP turned in to a sold out night (despite the fact it was about 3 weeks before Xmas - it was a parade filming day). The crowds were PACKED - busier in the MK than any other day we attended that week. We weren't able to get on half the rides because the wait was 45+ minutes, and the crowds trying to move around Fantasyland after the fireworks were so packed (shoulder-to-shoulder) that I was actually a little afraid.

I'd love to go to MNSSHP, but I'll probably put it off to a later trip if the crowds are typically bad on the last night of the party.

How are the crowds (traditionally) on the last day of MNSSHP? It looks like the last day of the party this year (Nov. 2) will be the first day of our possible fall trip to WDW.

We've never been to MNSSHP, but we did MVMCP a few years ago. We did not have a good experience at MVMCP and I'm trying to avoid duplicating that experience at MNSSHP. The night we attended MVMCP turned in to a sold out night (despite the fact it was about 3 weeks before Xmas - it was a parade filming day). The crowds were PACKED - busier in the MK than any other day we attended that week. We weren't able to get on half the rides because the wait was 45+ minutes, and the crowds trying to move around Fantasyland after the fireworks were so packed (shoulder-to-shoulder) that I was actually a little afraid.

I'd love to go to MNSSHP, but I'll probably put it off to a later trip if the crowds are typically bad on the last night of the party.

It is traditionally a sell-out.

MNSSHP is better than MVMCP IMO even though my favorite holiday is Christmas and I am not much a fan of Halloween other than this party (and we love to dress up) but if it's the crowds that will make or break your decision, then as PP said, it's the last day of the party for the year and so it will most likely sell out.

I was thinking about going because I thought being the day AFTER the holiday, it wouldn't be as busy. Plus, I really wanted to see Jack & Sally. I've been to the party before and find it too expensive as they really don't change it up significantly enough to justify the cost. However, I'll just call it an early night and do something else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter