• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MNSSHP-Just got off the phone with Disney

I had my shipping charges droped - we go 9/4 and I told the lady I wanted t pk them up at my resort -and she said "no, only if you are 6 days out." I said well I ordered them May 1st last year and got to do that... and she okay then we will grant you the abililty again this year and dropped that fee.:cool1:

I don't get the point of charging to ship the tickets reg. mail to you... :confused3
Yet another attack of unimformed phone CM.

Of course you can get the tickets will call.

That's always an option.

Geez louise! Where do they find those CMs?

Yea I knew I cold pk them up at the resort - dont know why she insisted I need to have them mailed - just one less ticket I have to keep track of at my home now - so after I check in I will drop over to the GS and grab the tickets.

This is a total newbie (and probably really stupid) question, but is the park really all dressed up for Halloween starting on day one of the MNSSHPs? Like from Sept 4th on, the place is all decorated with pumpkins and autumnal stuff, and the castle and Main Street are all glowy with the special colors (or are the lights and colors only for the nights of MNSSHP)? That just seems too fun to be true! :love:

YES!!:lovestruc I was there september 4th 2008 and saw some decoration (out from nowhere, septembre 3rd nothing on the park). I thinck the first night was septembre 5th.

So looking forward to this ... I bought 2 each for the 2 parties we are going to and it came out to 220.86. So roughly $55 each. Now I just have to find my costume. I am thinking the Mad Hatter.

My Father ordered ours this afternoon! :woohoo:

We'll be there 10/15. It will be my family, my Mom and my Dad. I can't wait! I loved MVMCP but Halloween is my favorite holiday so I am so much more excited for this one!

Is the $4 mailing fee per ticket or per order? :confused3 I cannot imagine paying $16 to have my 4 paper tickets mailed to me through the postal service!

Is the $4 mailing fee per ticket or per order? :confused3 I cannot imagine paying $16 to have my 4 paper tickets mailed to me through the postal service!

Per order. I ordered tickets for two different parties and they only charged the $4.00 once. The last time we went the tickets were plastic like the room keys.

Just got our 3 for Halloween night! as soon as I asked to order them she giggled and asked how I heard about it and I told her disboards. She said another one for disboards (telling the others that worked around her and they giggled) . while taking my order she giggled and asked if i heard that and i said yep another from the dis boards.

She said they were all gathered in a huddle this morning and told that it will be up in a minute on the disboards and they can go ahead and sell today.

She said it is going to be crazy busy tomorrow and how smart for the disboard people to call today.

I was questioned about a half hour ago when I called. Two of us in the office called at the same time. They laughed when we told them disboards had it posted! We're going the 31st and I wasnt taking any chances of not getting tix! Last year was such a blast......how could I turn down another trip this year :banana:

ANNUAL PASSHOLDER/DVC ADVANCE PURCHASE DISCOUNT FOR
September 4, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29
October 1, 6
Adults: $52.19 - ages 10 and up
Child: $45.80 - ages 3 - 9

If you go to the Dis home page there is a link for the MNSSHP....scroll down and you can see the dates/prices.

I just ordered mine too! and our costume accessories showed up from Oriental Trading. I've heard of Christmas in July but this is our very 1st Halloween in April

Yippie!! Just got mine for Sept 4 and 11, with AP discount and pick up at willcall!
That's the only party we haven't been to yet - we are SO excited!!!!!!!!!! :cloud9:

Thank you for posting this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flower3:

:goodvibesI just got off the phone with DVC and they said they don't go on sale until tomorrow????:confused3 Does anyone have another phone # to call? I called the number that was listed earlier in this post and they said May 1st too- Thanks so much :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter