• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MNSSHP & Jack Sparrow

denneg

DIS Veteran
Wondering if anyone can help me that has been to the parties recently - the only people my son cares about meeting are Jack Sparrow, Captain Hook, and the Pooh gang (he's 4, so his tastes change by the second). We are going to the last party on 11/2, so I expect it to be crowded. I had planned to go right to Jack Sparrow, but since he was late at the early ones, I'm wondering if that's the best strategy. My plan had been to do Jack Sparrow, then go to the 7:45 Mix & Mingle, then head up to Pooh, and then be able to enjoy the night. Any thoughts?

Capt. Jack had a pretty long line the night we went last week. If someone has there heart set on meeting him, I would do this first. From reports, it seems his line can be a long one.

Our family went to MNSSHP on 9/11 this year and Capt. Jack was scheduled to be out at 7. We waited in line for a bit and a cm finally informed us that he wouldn't be out unit later (too much rum maybe).We grabbed a snack by the Magic Carpets, met Jasmine and Aladin and sure enough the line for Capt. Jack was forming again. I would say we waited about 45mins to an hour and he was out and it was our turn. My suggestion would be get in line early for him. He is very popular.

He is not always out late at the 9/28 party he was actually out a few minutes before 7. We got in line around 6 and were the second in line and were out of line a few minutes after 7.

Thanks everyone! I'm going to go straight there, hopefully he won't go out of his mind waiting! I'm hoping to get back to the park around 6 and will hit the line then. I feel like I'm micromanaging the party, but I'd rather be prepared with a plan for the first couple of hours, and then we can just have fun!

I think he was only out late for the 1st party, haven't heard any reports of him being late after that. We went to the 9/25 party and lined up at 6:15pm. We were probably 20th family in line. Took 30 mins to get through. When we left, the line for Jack was past Jungle Cruise. Yikes!!

So yeah, you want to see Jack w/o using up a lot of party, get there early!

I think he was only out late for the 1st party, haven't heard any reports of him being late after that. We went to the 9/25 party and lined up at 6:15pm. We were probably 20th family in line. Took 30 mins to get through. When we left, the line for Jack was past Jungle Cruise. Yikes!!

So yeah, you want to see Jack w/o using up a lot of party, get there early!

I have. Still, I agree that going there first and hoping for a prompt arrival is the OP's best strategy. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter