MNSSHP Items...

fonsy

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone! I went to the MNSSHP on Oct. 30, and it rained a LOT! I did'nt have a chance to buy what I wanted. I wanted to get the cd of the party, but they ran out of it. And also forgot to ask about a photo frame...
halloweenframe.jpg

Can anyone tell me where I can get them?

Thanks in advance:thumbsup2

I have no idea where you can get them, but I just wanted to put in my two cents about how awesome the CD is.
:goodvibes

Yep, seems that those of us who attended later parties got stiffed as most items were NOT properly stocked and were off the shelves in the ealier parties.

We attended the party on the 31st - surely thought we would have been afforded the SAME opportunity as others who attended the party to get the items we wanted - NOPE! Disney didnt properly stock the items and they didnt seem to care that we were left out. Not only that I am pretty sure that our tickets cost more than earlier nights, but maybe I recall incorrectly - either way we didnt get what we wanted - now we have to pay 2-10x the actual cost to get it off of ebay.

I truly think that anyone who purchased a MNSHP ticket should have the opportunity to order what ever they want. Course its obvious Disney doesnt care what its customers want - they just want your money!

I have no idea where you can get them, but I just wanted to put in my two cents about how awesome the CD is.

I agree and have the Goofy Boo2U as my main ringtone now. You should see the looks I get now

Yep, seems that those of us who attended later parties got stiffed as most items were NOT properly stocked and were off the shelves in the ealier parties.

We attended the party on the 31st - surely thought we would have been afforded the SAME opportunity as others who attended the party to get the items we wanted - NOPE! Disney didnt properly stock the items and they didnt seem to care that we were left out. Not only that I am pretty sure that our tickets cost more than earlier nights, but maybe I recall incorrectly - either way we didnt get what we wanted - now we have to pay 2-10x the actual cost to get it off of ebay.

I truly think that anyone who purchased a MNSHP ticket should have the opportunity to order what ever they want. Course its obvious Disney doesnt care what its customers want - they just want your money!

Unless you went on an AP discount night, the ticket cost the same for Halloween as any other night. I do agree that Disney did a poor job stocking merchandise though. I went on the first night (Sept. 1st) and there was tons of stuff (shirts, pins, hats, etc), but when on went Nov. 2nd, there was one type of picture frame, Mickey plush, one type of shirt, the AP MNSSHP pin, and a large pin for sale. I was quite disappointed. On the plus side, I got significantly better candy on Nov. 2nd.

I agree and have the Goofy Boo2U as my main ringtone now. You should see the looks I get now

:lmao: I don't understand why people think being obsessed with disney is such a strange thing. It's really quite magical. ;)
I just got back home 3 weeks ago or so and yesterday at lunch I announced to my friends that I was going back in February and I get the strangest looks and get asked "You're going again?"
Uhm, heck yes!
Anyway, the CD really is awesome. I love how it has music from MNSSHP, the P&PP, and Dream Along with Mickey. Although I do listen to the tracks from the Boo to You parade most.

I was there on the 30th as well and I wanted some things and didn't get the chance to get them due to the rain either. The kids and adults were all pretty miserable at times.

I did notice there wasn't much to buy either in terms of MNSSHP items. I went to MVMCP in December and there was tons more stuff it seemed.

I agree with you. Most of the CM did not know what I was talking about, and the other few said they did not have the CD. And this was at the main store on Main Street. So far, no luck at ebay. I'm going to try the other site now. Thanks everyone for your help :goodvibes

give WDW merchanise a call and ask them if they have it.

407-363-6200

-Dude

Went on the 21st, didn't see the CD. Very few pins left, even for AP pins. T-shirts were only available in small and medium. I was very disappointed in the merchandise choices. Oh well, Disney lost the money, I saved it.

I called WDW mail order yesterday (407-363-6200) and ordered the CD (I forget the stock number - sorry!). It is on backorder and should ship on Dec 1. Cost was $24.98 plus shipping.

Perhaps they have other items as well?

Hope this helps!

Got the CD-- it is great!
Also the little Mickey pirate and a couple of pins.
When we returned (yes, we go to the party twice) on November 2, the pictures frames were marked way down, so picked up one of those.

We were very disappointed in the T-shirts...were all set to buy 4 on October 11 and did not care for them at all.
1. Wanted orange instead of black
2. Too piratey themed -- looked more like a pirate party shirt.
3. The writing was way too small.

Did not even buy one when later they had the kids' shirts marked down to 7.99.

I called WDW mail order yesterday (407-363-6200) and ordered the CD (I forget the stock number - sorry!). It is on backorder and should ship on Dec 1. Cost was $24.98 plus shipping.

Perhaps they have other items as well?

Hope this helps!

I am so glad to hear this! I had the CD in hand and then talked myself out of it on our trip in early October. As soon as we got home I knew I should have bought it, I called and tried to order it and was told they were out, and no backorder list was available. I tried again the next day (was calling for something else I forgot and decided to ask again about the CD) and found out she would put my name on a backorder list but she had no idea when or if it would be available again. Maybe I will see it before Christmas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter