MNSSHP...is it worth the extra $$$?

hlane

<font color=purple>I find it very offensive that I
We will be arriving to WDW on the morning of 10/31 & I'm considering buying tickets to MNSSHP for me, DH, DS 4 & 2. DS2 will be free (already called to double check on that). What is your opinion? Is it worth the extra $$? Will a 4 & 2 y.o. enjoy it? Thanks!!:wave2:

We took a 3 year old last year and she (and we) had a blast! She enjoyed the rides and the trick-or-treating. We didn't make any of the parades, so this year we are going to do two nights so we can do more. We all wore costumes and it was fun!

We are going, our family is about the same as yours, only my older ds will be just under 4, and my youngest just 15 mths. It was $93 and some change for our tickets, and I've never been, but I think it will be worth it. If nothing else, 3-yo will get to see some characters that aren't normally out in the parade, it won't be as crowded, and it will be a new experience for us.

I have heard that 10/31 does sell out, so you might want to decide and order your tix!

Steph

We took our 18mo and 4 yr old last year and had an awesome time!!! We got there very early--like 5 p.m. and they let us in and directed us to Tomorrowland until abt 6:30 or 6:45. So we rode all the rides over tehre and tehn really had a head sstart when everything else opened. I would go!

It's definately worth the money! We didn't go on Halloween night though, I've heard it gets very crowded on that night!:D

Our family (DH, DS9, DS6, DD4, and myself) had a blast! We want to go back. It's worth every $$ and a lot more fun that trick or treating around a neighborhood!

We were around last year and didn't take our kids (who were 4 and 5). It doesn't start until 7pm and my kids aren't nappers. So by 8 pm they are pretty tired and cranky. And we didn't feel it was worth it for an hour or so until they were too tired to enjoy themselves.

We were earlier in October, when we could buy tickets easily at the gate (for a little more money) so I was going to wing it and see. I did really want to go. But despite spending an afternoon back at the resort, they didn't nap and there was no way they'd make it until 10:00 - they were practically falling asleep at the dinner table at 6:00!

We got every other year in October, and next year they will be a little older (6 and 7 instead of 4 and 5) and we'll give it another shot.

kind of a cheapskate here;)

We skipped using a day on our park hopper the day we were going to the MNSSHP. From these boards, I knew that we could get into the party early, so we spent the day at the pool, ate at Beaches and Cream and then went to MK around 530.

Since the park was not so crowded, we were able to get on as many of the rides as we would have if we had gone for the day. It was a bit cheaper than using a day on our hopper and a chance to see MK decorated at night. I did not think any of the trick or treating was anything spectacular. Lines were pretty long for the special things like pics, but not too bad for the rides.

I would not spend the day at a park and then try to go to the party that same night. Everyone would have been too tired.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter